The Student Room Group

Anyone got 12 or more A*s?

Just wondering how smart y'all are. Thanks xD
no, i did do 12 options though and am very happy with what i got, i am not a high flyer but worked hard and got this:
3 A*'s, 6 A's, 1 B and 2 C's.
Reply 2
Original post by Tea2345
i got 11 A*s and an A^ in further maths lol

do i classify as smart?:wink:

Is that it? Of course not :/

Spoiler

Wow. We are limited to 10 subjects at my school for GCSE! :/ I did get 8A* and 2A though
Original post by Tea2345
i got 11 A*s and an A^ in further maths lol

do i classify as smart?:wink:

Eve Bennett?
Reply 5
Original post by JourneyToSuccess
Eve Bennett?

The contrast between Eve Bennett's video and Jake Mitchell's results video was huge...

To keep my post on topic, I got 12 A*s and an A^ (A* with distinction) and I don't feel that my GCSE results will help me in the future.
I only got 7A*'s :frown: (One A was 1 mark off though so maybe 8;D)
no i got 11 tho
Reply 8
I haven't even got 12 or more A*s at GCSE and A level combined.
I have 2 A*s and was so happy.. Maybe I shouldn't be then:.. But then again I don't go to a grammar or private school and have always been an average student
Reply 10
Aww I'm sure you'll be fine with those GCSE's. What are you doing at college??
Original post by Palette
The contrast between Eve Bennett's video and Jake Mitchell's results video was huge...

To keep my post on topic, I got 12 A*s and an A^ (A* with distinction) and I don't feel that my GCSE results will help me in the future.

ikr I watched Jake's and then Eve's and I was shook.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I haven't even got 12 or more A*s at GCSE and A level combined.

Yeah, I'm sure OP will make an exception for you lol
urgh u can be smart without 1000 A*s smh :colonhash:
I got 11A* and I did GCSEs 2 years early so:biggrin: not quite 12 but yknow
Reply 15
Yeah I'm going into A2 on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it minus the fact my math class from last year has really been changed around so I don't know who I'm with :frown:

Maths is fine, I thought I'd got like a D/E at AS and turned out I have a B (with me needing to resit C2 because I got a C,so it could end up an A)

The transition to AS shouldn't be that tough and you'll make friends in the classes quickly, just be as talkative as you can on the first few days and don't be afraid to say hi to people
Whilst everyone else has 12 A*s, I'm perfectly happy with my 1 A*:u:

Quick Reply

Latest