The Student Room Group

Does this sound like the guy might be interested?

I have recently met a guy through a friend.. I have met him a few times and we've been talking online. He seems lovely and I really like him. Apparently my friend asked him what he thought of me and he said I've got 'everything going for me' and that he really means it.

Does that sound like he might be interested as more than just friends? It's a really nice compliment, but not sure if it's just being friendly or noT?
Awww, that's so sweet! He probably likes you
why you asking us what you should ask him?
Reply 3
Yeah it is a really sweet compliment :smile: I just wanted to see what people generally thought first before asking him :smile:
If its LDR don't do it, not worth it.
Reply 5
He probably likes you
Just a tip instead of talking to him online see if you can go out with him one time and test the waters sometimes people and situations are different in real life a posed to online. You might find that the connection between the too of you is not as you thought.
You may get on better have a more flowing conversation......
Good luck 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
thank you :smile: actually seeing him tomorrow, pretty nervous, will see how it goes :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
thank you :smile: actually seeing him tomorrow, pretty nervous, will see how it goes :smile:

Sure it will be fine just try and calm your nerves keep us updated 👍🏾
Good luck 🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ckfeister
If its LDR don't do it, not worth it.

I've been in an LDR for three years now (Canada-UK) and it's going very well. As long as you have an end game (like one moving to the other at least semi-permanently) and are trustworthy people it'll be fine.
Reply 9
Original post by geolowiser
I've been in an LDR for three years now (Canada-UK) and it's going very well. As long as you have an end game (like one moving to the other at least semi-permanently) and are trustworthy people it'll be fine.

Ohhh wow mega points for you
Are in Canada or uk
If Canada what part i Soo wanna move there when I'm older especially Toronto for the views pun intended 😂😂😂 no but really or even Atlanta which I know is in America

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently met a guy through a friend.. I have met him a few times and we've been talking online. He seems lovely and I really like him. Apparently my friend asked him what he thought of me and he said I've got 'everything going for me' and that he really means it.

Does that sound like he might be interested as more than just friends? It's a really nice compliment, but not sure if it's just being friendly or noT?

Actions speak louder than words. Has he asked you out? Does he make an effort to keep the conversation going? How does he behave when you meet in person? Is he flirty all the time?
Original post by Mas0n
Ohhh wow mega points for you
Are in Canada or uk
If Canada what part i Soo wanna move there when I'm older especially Toronto for the views pun intended 😂😂😂 no but really or even Atlanta which I know is in America

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in London, moving out to Toronto this time next year!
Reply 12
I live in London, moving out to Toronto this time next year!

Sooo lucky if your still using tsr update me about how you like it over there.😱😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Mas0n
Sooo lucky if your still using tsr update me about how you like it over there.😱😀
Good luck with everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mas0n

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do if I remember! Hahaha it isn't luck, it's two degrees a 3 year stint in the Middle East and a lot of visa research :wink: I've had to "reorganise" my taxes and registered addresses just to be eligible.

It's tough to go across for more than two years, there is a working holiday visa you can get but that limits both the industries you can work in and also is of course limited to two years.

There are other ways to get in but you have to be in the right industry, it isn't like the EU at the moment when if you wanted to work as a teacher you can almost walk into a job no visa required.
Reply 15
Will do if I remember! Hahaha it isn't luck, it's two degrees a 3 year stint in the Middle East and a lot of visa research :wink: I've had to "reorganise" my taxes and registered addresses just to be eligible.

It's tough to go across for more than two years, there is a working holiday visa you can get but that limits both the industries you can work in and also is of course limited to two years.

There are other ways to get in but you have to be in the right industry, it isn't like the EU at the moment when if you wanted to work as a teacher you can almost walk into a job no visa required.

Cool thanks for that
As I say hard work pays off 👍🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending