The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No they like men, not boys.
If a boy is good looking and kind then I like them. It's not really a matter of skin colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Usain bolt is black and tonnes of girls find him hot af

brings a whole new meaning to 'the chase' and 'hard to get' when flirting :rofl:

Original post by cookie123456789
If a boy is good looking and kind then I like them. It's not really a matter of skin colour.Posted from TSR Mobile
Assuming your standards are not at the model lvl and for kindness they dont need to be 250% selfless, you must like a ton of boys :holmes:
(edited 7 years ago)
insecure people be like..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Again ?! What the hell LOL, you know white girls are actually just girls, not some kind of a superior species that dislikes everyone . . . :creep:
Reply 6
The question is a silly question because some will and we know some do but also some don't so what are you expecting? Are you expecting the one who like black guys or will give them a chance to come up to you and say that they like you? Even if they like black guys that doesn't mean they will like any black guy.
your just an embarrassment
:facepalm2: what is it with these 'does X race find Y race hot?'

Obviously white girls like black guys, why do you think so many get knocked up by them? I do remember a rather funny question time, where all the people defending cultural integration (specifically in this area with a high number of black people) were the young chavy girls..... I wonder why :borat:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Yes. They sexually fantasise over them because of the stereotypes which include a large gonad, and aggressive demeanour in the bedroom.

Additionally, they use them as a method of rebellion.

If a girl wants to upset her parents (in particular her daddy), she will bang a black guy. Whether they are aware or not.

Some girls, are used to having Jack's and Ben's that she's curious to know what a black guy is like for a change.

Some girls have been with a black guy and realised there's no going back. Nothing can compare.

Or, some girls simply don't care what race a guy is because she is more intelligent than that. She is attracted to anyone who is attractive with the ideal personality. Notice I said ideal personality not 'nice' personality. Because no girl likes a nice guy.

There we go.
Original post by ForestShadow
brings a whole new meaning to 'the chase' and 'hard to get' when flirting :rofl:

Assuming your standards are not at the model lvl and for kindness they dont need to be 250% selfless, you must like a ton of boys :holmes:

Well, I prefer boys that aren't arrogant, inconsiderate idiots. But they have to be good looking, no not model level (although that would be lovely). :wink:
Plenty do, plenty don't. We all have our preferences.
Girls like boys. Boys like girls. If there's one thing girls don't like, it's people who are insecure.

Spoiler

Original post by DicksOut4Haraam
I think a lot of non-Whites think that White people are not into them because White people are by far among the least friendly people.

That's true
Original post by DicksOut4Haraam
I'm White myself and I can definitely see why minorities think White people are racist, even though Whites are probably the most pussified of any race simply because they come across as cold.

Yeah true, other races are more forward.
Why ask a dumb question?

From my experience (as a black guy) White chicks either like you or they don't it's the same with any other race. Out of the ones that like you, there's a section that will be a bit harder to get with because of external factors - racist family, racist insecure white or asian friends etc etc. In my opinion/experience, the external factors mean nothing. So don't carry self-limiting beliefs thinking chicks don't like you because you're "Black" because that's simply not the case.
this is silly.
Reply 18
Original post by bobodinho
Boy i grew up in Utah Salt Lake city and ive never had any problems with them white girls meanwhile in england its different for me (im not looking for any type of relationship or shiii like that) but i dont know why the ones in my class and pubs dont talk to me ? is it cuz im black or ?

As a black guy living in the UK it can vary considerably depending on your location.

dating is basically Supply and Demand. That's all it is.

why did you do so well in salt lake city? ,
salt late city has less than 200k people, and less than 5% are black. women are less choosey in smaller cities than in larger cities because they have less options. Also the low amount of blacks helped you as you faced less competition for the white girls who were into black guys. Supply and demand were in your favour.

you've probably moved into a much larger city in england, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've moved into an area with a significantly higher black population too. If you've moved into London, I feel sorry for you. you've got high population and lots of rival black men.

having lived in various places around the country, I noticed that your market value [appeal to the opposite sex] depends upon your location and your looks.

I didn't do very well in London with white girls, but where I am now I am getting a lot of attention from them, actually 2 nights ago i got wolf whistled [again] by some random white girl, she was very attractive.
Original post by ANM775
As a black guy living in the UK it can vary considerably depending on your location.

dating is basically Supply and Demand. That's all it is.

why did you do so well in salt lake city? ,
salt late city has less than 200k people, and less than 5% are black. women are less choosey in smaller cities than in larger cities because they have less options. Also the low amount of blacks helped you as you faced less competition for the white girls who were into black guys. Supply and demand were in your favour.

you've probably moved into a much larger city in england, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've moved into an area with a significantly higher black population too. If you've moved into London, I feel sorry for you. you've got high population and lots of rival black men.

having lived in various places around the country, I noticed that your market value [appeal to the opposite sex] depends upon your location and your looks.

I didn't do very well in London with white girls, but where I am now I am getting a lot of attention from them, actually 2 nights ago i got wolf whistled [again] by some random white girl, she was very attractive.

Hahahaha applying economics to dating and making a black guy a product LOL

And you got wolf whistled? Hahahaha I'm dying, is she from the 1920s? Hahahaha

Latest