I diddnntttt! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm getting bored now of posting stuff :bebored:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I'm getting bored now of posting stuff :bebored:

Dont post pics , just type:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Howdy folks,

I've been made aware that the cheating (i.e. post deletion to make yourself win) has affected rightfully earned 100th posts. Just to let you know that even if the numbering is wrong, the guys that originally won the 100 posts will remain just that, the winners. I cannot go ahead and delete someone else's post because that isn't how the game works. This does serve as a reminder of why cheating can really ruin the fun for everyone.

On another note, this thread is getting fiercely competitive, to the point where some are getting a bit heated and rude towards others if they don't win. These threads aren't about that, they're about spam, spam and more spam. Remember the end goal guys, the 10,000th post. That's the real win here. Let's not get involved in silly tiffs when we could be spending our time winning! :dumbells:

Hope that makes everything a bit clearer guys.
:woo:

Ethan
Original post by iEthan
Howdy folks,

I've been made aware that the cheating (i.e. post deletion to make yourself win) has affected rightfully earned 100th posts. Just to let you know that even if the numbering is wrong, the guys that originally won the 100 posts will remain just that, the winners. I cannot go ahead and delete someone else's post because that isn't how the game works. This does serve as a reminder of why cheating can really ruin the fun for everyone.

On another note, this thread is getting fiercely competitive, to the point where some are getting a bit heated and rude towards others if they don't win. These threads aren't about that, they're about spam, spam and more spam. Remember the end goal guys, the 10,000th post. That's the real win here. Let's not get involved in silly tiffs when we could be spending our time winning! :dumbells:

Hope that makes everything a bit clearer guys.
:woo:

Ethan

Thanks Ethan :hugs: that means I get my 100th post back :woo: :banana: :horse:
Original post by iEthan
Howdy folks,

Hope that makes everything a bit clearer guys. :woo:

Ethan

Damn I can't rep you Prsom :sad: take a follow instead :wink:
Where did everyone go :tumble:
:king1:
:tumble: :tumble:

Latest