The Student Room Group

Why does she do this

Alright so I know the only way to really find out is by asking her, but I don't have the courage to do that, so please help.

On our initial day of meeting she looked into my eyes from across the room and ever since we have been getting close, though I back away because I'm a coward. We talk alone on the our bus and she acts playful, hitting me, insulting me but apologies afterwards, asks about me and my day, never leaves me out, stands up for me, sits by me, compliments me, say we're alike and that she misses me, challenges me, but gets annoyed when I don't do what she asks and shouts at me in arguments, though she does most of this, I don't bother as much as I should, she even asks me for hugs and tries to make me feel better.
Asking her out would sort all your questions!

From what you are saying it seems she is very comfortable with you and that is a positive sign to a good relationship. However we need to consider that it might just be her personality which compels her to act like this.

Try observing her attitude towards others, does she only do this to you?
Sounds like she has a crush on you. Don't rush into a relationship if you don't feel the same way, though. Unless, of course, you're just looking for relationship experience. Even then it will end in heartbreak for one or both sides.
Sounds like she likes you. How do you feel about her
Original post by Mike_91
Alright so I know the only way to really find out is by asking her, but I don't have the courage to do that, so please help.

On our initial day of meeting she looked into my eyes from across the room and ever since we have been getting close, though I back away because I'm a coward. We talk alone on the our bus and she acts playful, hitting me, insulting me but apologies afterwards, asks about me and my day, never leaves me out, stands up for me, sits by me, compliments me, say we're alike and that she misses me, challenges me, but gets annoyed when I don't do what she asks and shouts at me in arguments, though she does most of this, I don't bother as much as I should, she even asks me for hugs and tries to make me feel better.

Quick Reply

Latest