The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tick tock goes the clock.:hide:
Last day of placement :biggrin:
Going back to school soon :frown: I hate GCSE's...
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
x

Original post by Salamandastron
x

:hugs:
When your TSR crush reps you :biggrin:
upset and freaked out really but there we are.
ffs what even was that.
a)why would u just stay in a bus stop anyway knowing it was roaming about
b)why would u get on a ship with the primary aim of sinking it
least my legs weren't bitten off like everyone else's

ah well :moon:
i need to calm down and think positive :smile:
Sick :s-smilie: :tongue:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:
Thankyou for that :smile: Greatly appreciated :hugs:

No worries! :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
No worries! :hugs:

Spoiler

I hate it when people say things like that. It was nice to see those posts and i couldnt resist replying to them!

Spoiler

Relieved, that I got into college. :smile:
Shy, because I think people will judge me for what I look like, without talking to me. :frown:
Mature, because I'm wearing my college ID card and it just makes me feel mature. :wink:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Shy, because I think people will judge me for what I look like, without talking to me. :frown:

Those who would judge you for such a petty reason are probably people you don't want to associate with anyway. I hope it all goes well though when you do start, you're bound to make a load of friends.
I hate it when people say things like that. It was nice to see those posts and i couldnt resist replying to them!

Spoiler

Well, I guess he is a very nice person - maybe he wanted to try and help? Anyway, aww no worries!

Spoiler

Original post by MrDystopia
Those who would judge you for such a petty reason are probably people you don't want to associate with anyway. I hope it all goes well though when you do start, you're bound to make a load of friends.

That's so true :smile: Thank you! I had enrolment today, I've got induction day on the 8th of september, and I'm starting on the 12th. Awwhhh thank you! I hope so! I'm trying to be more of an extrovert in public :biggrin: Thank you so much though :P
Original post by Matrix123
Well, I guess he is a very nice person - maybe he wanted to try and help? Anyway, aww no worries!

Spoiler

Aww!!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Aww!!

Spoiler

I guess so
That's true - it's usually the odd night

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
17 in exactly a week.

:excited: / :afraid:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
17 in exactly a week.

:excited: / :afraid:

WOAH EXCITING STUFFgot any ideas for how u will partayyy :tongue:
Saw a sparrowhawk so pretty good :smile:
I'm in such a good mood! I just came back from Brighton where I had a fairly successful Gold CREST award assessment :woo: , had my braces tightened which was a bit argh, tried my new trainers :mmm: , new Doctor Who DVD :woo: , applied to a job at my local Computer Exchange shop and had McDonalds and a donut :yum: , BEEN AWESOME TODAY!
Thanking some people @Ayaz789@Matrix123 @Plagioclase @Labrador99 @anyone i missed cos y'all so insiprational and helpful and kind to me :hugs:

Latest