The Student Room Group

Europeans Quietly Preparing for War?

BELGRADE The German government appear to be preparing for a major war in Europe, as Conscription (Draft) Orders are being secretly sent out to doctors telling them to report for duty, yournewswire.com portal reported.

According to the portal, two doctors have disclosed that they received Orders, telling them that they must report to a military center to begin Army service within 8 days of receipt, and warning them not discuss it with anybody.

The orders come less than one week after the government ominously warned citizens to stockpile food and water in the event of an emergency “which threatens our existence“.

One day later, the Czech Republic told its citizens to begin “preparing for the worst.”

Five days later, the government of Finland began quietly telling its citizens, through local government Councils, to begin stockpiling food and water, to prepare for something bad.

Media previously reported that Russia had mobilized Reserve Army Troops for the first time since the 1968 invasion of Czechoslovakia. Portal claims that the total mobilization is actually 80 mobilization brigades: About 10 tank brigades, 30 motor rifle brigades, 20 artillery and 20 other support brigades about 300,000 men.

According to the Pentagon, there has never been a mobilization like this in Russia before. The shear size of it is described by seasoned Pentagon officials as “staggering”.

More in link
http://inserbia.info/today/2016/09/europeans-quietly-preparing-for-war/
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Thanks, Merkel!
Reply 2
If Putin were stupid he'd have gone for a bigger prize than a chunk of Georgia and eastern Ukraine.

Russia will not attack.. they'd lose.
Do you have a more reliable source, preferably an English newspaper or something?

There's no way Putin would attack Europe; although there have been reports that they've produced a tank that's more advanced than the US equivalent, I've read they're very expensive to manufacture and Russia's economy simply couldn't support full-scale warfare with NATO. Not to mention that they'd be immensely outnumbered man-to-man, their only success would be launching a surprise assault on the Baltic states or Ukraine, but the tide would swiftly turn once NATO's forces properly mobilised. So no, there won't be war with Russia. I would like to know what his plans are if he is moving such a large force though.
Original post by JRKinder
I would like to know what his plans are if he is moving such a large force though.

It's probably just an exercise to test readiness and demonstrate it to NATO. The problem is if it gets misinterpreted like Able-Archer did and ends up nearly starting WW3.

Communications are a lot more open these days though so it's very unlikely it will.
(edited 7 years ago)
Russia will not do anything, I would certainly welcome the arrival of Russian troops in the UK, sadly, they are not coming :frown:.
Original post by The_Opinion
Russia will not do anything, I would certainly welcome the arrival of Russian troops in the UK, sadly, they are not coming :frown:.

Really? :confused:
Original post by JamesN88
It's probably just an exercise to test readiness and demonstrate it to NATO. The problem is if it gets misinterpreted like Able-Archer did and ends up nearly starting WW3.

Communications are a lot more open these days though so it's very unlikely it will.
Yeah that's what I figured, I'm just surprised about the sheer scale more than anything. Thankfully though, I don't think even Putin is stupid enough to start a war with NATO.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why would you welcome them?
Yeah that's what I figured, I'm just surprised about the sheer scale more than anything. Thankfully though, I don't think even Purin is stupid enough to start a war with NATO.

Yeah the world economy is too interlinked now for stupid s**t like that.

Besides all his oligarch mates have got mountains of assets tied up in the west(London especially) that would be seized.
Really? :confused:

Why would you welcome them?

As I have no allegiance to the establishment of this country, and I feel that the long-term interests of the British people would be looked after better under Russian control*.

* I would prefer a British government that cares about the British people and acts solely in the interests of the British people, but that isn't going to happen any time soon.
We're out of EU, we aren't dragged into a European Army. We safe.
Original post by ckfeister
We'd still be involved, probably more so than most EU countries tbh.
Original post by ckfeister

We're still committed to NATO.
I want Putin to take over the UK
As I have no allegiance to the establishment of this country, and I feel that the long-term interests of the British people would be looked after better under Russian control*.

* I would prefer a British government that cares about the British people and acts solely in the interests of the British people, but that isn't going to happen any time soon.

But we wouldn't just surrender and let them in, so they'd only get here and stay by killing tens if not hundreds of thousands of us and our allies.
But we wouldn't just surrender and let them in, so they'd only get here and stay by killing tens if not hundreds of thousands of us and our allies.

And I would probably help them, do you really think that the Queen or that lot in Westminster care about you?

I am a patriot of the UK, but I will not die fighting a rival nation in the name of people who don't care about me or the country.
Reply 17
Ahahah that is a well crafted piece of fear-mongering. Relax, take a plane to Chile if you're that worried. Life is all good in the hood😊
Reply 18

Me tooo, man they are so hot.
And I would probably help them, do you really think that the Queen or that lot in Westminster care about you?

I am a patriot of the UK, but I will not die fighting a rival nation in the name of people who don't care about me or the country.

I'm not in love with Westminster to put it mildly but I would never help a foreign power invade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending