The Student Room Group

Would you date me without a degree although I'm in a good career?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darkred
how have you got that much rep already lmao. Your posts are terrible

I joined on November 2014 and my posts are brilliant. You joined in 2010 but were probably in the red for a couple of years until they got rid of it because your posts were and are awful so that's why I have more than you.
I heard that next year you need at least a Masters before a girl will even talk with you.

So you need to hurry up.
Your problem may be a confidence issue.

Try going to some confidence classes, it may well help you and you'll find out that asking people out isn't as hard as you think :smile:

Girls typically won't care what you're doing for a degree. Why would that matter?
Obviously finish your degree but don't look at it like it's going to solve the problem of relationships, you need to work on yourself and go to some classes and sort things out, it's well worth investing that time and effort into this, it'll be hard at first but just keep going and doing the advice they give.

Hope that helps.
(edited 7 years ago)
If you have a degree or not, it won't matter if you have a girlfriend. When you get married it won't matter either as long as you can financially suppport your wife and she feels safe/secure with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm a 27 year old guy who is a junior C# programmer.

I don't have a degree yet although I'm into my 3rd year of Computing with Maths degree part time which I will complete aged 29.

So one told me get the degree then go for the women as women will see my potential, see me as a provider, a man.

However, I'm in a job, getting a degree.

Will you put off dating me with the intention of getting into a relationship since I don't have a degree yet although I'm in a good career?

a nerdy career.
Unless you're Mike Zuckerberg, no
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Unless you're Mike Zuckerberg, no

Well that's dense, you would only date someone with a degree.
Original post by Man's on tings
Well that's dense, you would only date someone with a degree.

Does that annoy you?
Does that annoy you?

Well kind of.
Well kind of.

Why's that?
Why's that?

Why would you only date a dude with a degree?.
Why's that?

You must be Asian!!

Typical.
Why would you only date a dude with a degree?.

You must be Asian!!

Typical.

Calm. Breathe. In my experience, the guys I've come across without a degree I've had less in common with and they end up getting intimidated by my degree (medicine) and the whole interaction becomes forced and awkward after I tell them what I'm studying
Calm. Breathe. In my experience, the guys I've come across without a degree I've had less in common with and they end up getting intimidated by my degree (medicine) and the whole interaction becomes forced and awkward after I tell them what I'm studying

Oh right. You probably date hobos that's why. That's maybe why you are so apprehensive about dating someone with no degree.

I understand.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending