The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Whyyy, I know he likes me tho

Racists will still have sex with girls of other races, but will never be in a relationship with them. He'll only use and ditch you as he doesn't respect Asians.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Racists will still have sex with girls of other races, but will never be in a relationship with them. He'll only use and ditch you as he doesn't respect Asians.

PRSOM, this can't be further from the truth
(edited 6 years ago)
Whyyy, I know he likes me tho

he's gonna bang you and laugh with his arab friends about how he used you
weird. i've heard of them looking down at asian guys but last time i saw arab guys were pretty into asian girls...
Arab girl here, tbh I've been surrounded by Pakistanis all my life and they're lovely. Some Arabs are so damn arrogant, they think they're God's chosen people. I may end up marrying a Pakistani just to end this blatant racism.*
Are you now going to tell me that Iran is also not in Asia because it is part of the Middle East? I am sure the Middle East is part of Asia itself. It is like the far east, south asia, central asia and then you have the middle east all in Asia. Sorry if I am missed something out.

Geographically you are right since most of the middle east lies in West Asia, but you rarely hear that term being used politically. You also have Egypt that is part of the Middle East but is located in North Africa so it's preferably you say Middle East.*
Original post by Edo123
So you think Middle East is a separate continent on its own :biggrin:

I didn't say nor imply that! It's in Africa you mug

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
I'm Asian and I'm getting to know this Arab guy. He seems to really look down on Asians (Indian/pak/Bengalis) and he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

So was just wondering why do Arabs look down on us so much, I don't get it.

I hope you're not complaining

why do Asians look down on blacks,
Original post by fazza6200
I didn't say nor imply that! It's in Africa you mug

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you're saying the Middle East is in Africa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Stop being such a beg. He clearly doesn't respect you, tell him to piss off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I thinks it's probably because for some reason they think they are superior to south Asians.

They look similar to south Asians so it can't be because of how south Asians look.

Arabs in western countries also don't achieve as well as Asians, atleast certainly not with Indian but they may achieve similar to Pakistanis and bangladeshis who have low achievements.

The only Arab countries that are wealthy are the oil producing states because of the oil and relatively small populations but they don't innovate anything. The non oil Arab countries are not wealthy and many now are in civil war.
Original post by slade p
I thinks it's probably because for some reason they think they are superior to south Asians.

They look similar to south Asians so it can't be because of how south Asians look.

Arabs in western countries also don't achieve as well as Asians, atleast certainly not with Indian but they may achieve similar to Pakistanis and bangladeshis who have low achievements.

The only Arab countries that are wealthy are the oil producing states because of the oil and relatively small populations but they don't innovate anything. The non oil Arab countries are not wealthy and many now are in civil war.

Arabs and South Asians look similar, that's hilarious. You must be blind.
I have no idea why an Arab guy would look down on other races, and I am an Arab girl. Its completely disrespectful and goes against all the cultural, religious and moral teachings. If I was you I would tell him to suck it and leave him for someone who would actually treat you right because he is clearly more concerned about what other people will think before your feelings. Trust me, this is due to a wrong upbringing; I have never heard of any of my Arab friends or family members say something like this. He clearly has a superiority issue so by leaving him you can show him that he aint sh*t.

The only explanation I can think of, and trust me I think its disgusting, is that in the Arab countries many people have maids who tend to be from asian backgrounds so they may be stereotyping a race. But seriously, if I was you I would have left him a loooong time ago.
Original post by candymonster
Arabs and South Asians look similar, that's hilarious. You must be blind.

Some south asians yes........ for example some Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baluchis, etc.....stand them up with arabs and make em wear a burqa or keffiyeh and it will be hard to differentiate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhanny
Some south asians yes........ for example some Kashmiris, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baluchis, etc.....stand them up with arabs and make em wear a burqa or keffiyeh and it will be hard to differentiate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, you do realize that a burqa covers the whole face?
Well Arabs are Asian.... seeing they come from the Asian continent.... note many ethnicities that often are termed as Arabs are not even Arabs... aka Egyptians are Egyptian not Arab. Arab is a particular ethnicity native to the Arabian peninsula. While they conquered most of the middle east, for the most part the native population didn't change, simply adopting Arab customs and religion. I think Iraq is a notable exception.
Original post by slade p

Lol he don't look like me. I'm Indian and he looks white. I thought he was a white English when I first saw him. I think gulf Arabs look more like us.
Original post by A321
Stop being such a beg. He clearly doesn't respect you, tell him to piss off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way
He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way

he doesn't he's just being 2 faced trust me. You should talk to me instead
Reply 59
Lol he don't look like me. I'm Indian and he looks white. I thought he was a white English when I first saw him. I think gulf Arabs look more like us.

what arab country is he from ?

Latest

Trending

Trending