The Student Room Group

I'm a gay Muslim AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Well then OP needs to move as far away as he can from his family here and let the police know that if anything happens to him the first place they should look is within his family

Dumbassary is obviously ur forte!!
HE WOULD BE DEAD at that point!!

Great advice. Go back to sleep
Original post by AMuslimGuy
Dumbassary is obviously ur forte!!
HE WOULD BE DEAD at that point!!

Great advice. Go back to sleep

So he should keep living a lie for his whole life? Heck even moving to another Country and starting a new life would be a better option than living a life of lie.
the less people stand up to this 'community' the more it's going to rule over every aspect of your life
Original post by Robby2312
Why do you believe in Allah considering there is no evidence he exists? Do you think believing in things without evidence is a good idea? Why Allah and not zeus or thor or aman ra, why that god in particular? Considering that religion is much more of a choice than sexuality is why dont you just ditch the religion instead?

Zeus is greek and thor is american hes made 2 movies already and the aman ra guy is a mummy BUT Allah is pakistani and from the punjab too !

Asking stupid questions. Use ur grey matter will you? Suplied to u by a pakistani God
So he should keep living a lie for his whole life? Heck even moving to another Country and starting a new life would be a better option than living a life of lie.
the less people stand up to this 'community' the more it's going to rule over every aspect of your life

Lies come easy to our community. We dont feel like we belong here anyway with the racist crap white brits throw at us and the stuff preached to us in the mosque that being gay is a western disease which we must prevent from entering our community. Oh ... forget about saying that we should leave britain. We csnt speak pskistani...only english! Yeh ... we are pretty much fu**ed ... and how nice tht youre fu**ed along side with us
Original post by MeYou2Night
Why do Muslims idolise and worship a paedophile?

Maybe cos a paedo made u worship him evety night. Its okay. Let it all out. Lets tslk aboyt this from the beginning
Lies come easy to our community. We dont feel like we belong here anyway with the racist crap white brits throw at us and the stuff preached to us in the mosque that being gay is a western disease which we must prevent from entering our community. Oh ... forget about saying that we should leave britain. We csnt speak pskistani...only english! Yeh ... we are pretty much fu**ed ... and how nice tht youre fu**ed along side with us

I don't mean move back to Pakistan, if anything it would be 1000 times more dangerous for him there. I mean another country anywhere in this world. And how lovely a strong tight knit community built on lies, well why should OP lower the quality of his life even further by continuing to contribute to this web of lies whilst making himself more miserable just so the honour of his family can be upheld
I don't mean move back to Pakistan, if anything it would be 1000 times more dangerous for him there. I mean another country anywhere in this world. And how lovely a strong tight knit community built on lies, well why should OP lower the quality of his life even further by continuing to contribute to this web of lies whilst making himself more miserable just so the honour of his family can be upheld

Lies beget Lies.

When lying becomes normal or neccesary its done so fluently even the OP wouldnt know he is doing it so he wont be miserable. However in time his mental ability to handle all the lies will diminish ( read: cognitive dissonance) and he'll have a mental breakdown or scar himself with depression or kill himself. Whatever he becomes he will be a sign to the rest of the pakustani community that this guy flouted the religion of God... and this is the example that God has made of him
Lies beget Lies.

When lying becomes normal or neccesary its done so fluently even the OP wouldnt know he is doing it so he wont be miserable. However in time his mental ability to handle all the lies will diminish ( read: cognitive dissonance) and he'll have a mental breakdown or scar himself with depression or kill himself. Whatever he becomes he will be a sign to the rest of the pakustani community that this guy flouted the religion of God... and this is the example that God has made of him

Read back what you just wrote to me several times and still tell me it's a good idea that he stays in this community and lies about his sexuality
Original post by YoFadda
I completely disagree. It is a sin and I will cleanse myself of these desires through faith. Allah is testing me.

Interesting concept brother.

Allah swt only tests the saints and prophets through sexual abstinance!
How dare you equate yourself to them holy ones!!!
Read back what you just wrote to me several times and still tell me it's a good idea that he stays in this community and lies about his sexuality

Even if he were straight lies come easily. Better the lies stay in tht community, with people accustomed to lies. If he wants his willywonker (tribute there to the late gene wilder) sorting he can dabble with the indiginous population but return before prince charming turns into a frog by night. No affection. No love. Just sex . Because thats all tht gays are seen as ......animals with a base instinct.

Im not making this up. This is what pakistani,indian and bangladeshi muslims think but never speak about.
🇯🇲
(edited 7 years ago)
Even if he were straight lies come easily. Better the lies stay in tht community, with people accustomed to lies. If he wants his willywonker (tribute there to the late gene wilder) sorting he can dabble with the indiginous population but return before prince charming turns into a frog by night. No affection. No love. Just sex . Because thats all tht gays are seen as ......animals with a base instinct.

Im not making this up. This is what pakistani,indian and bangladeshi muslims think but never speak about.

There are so many deep rooted issues in what you've just written and I feel sorry for the members of your community for having to live like this
Original post by YoFadda
15 years old.I'm Indian.No, no one knows about this.I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, homosexuality is a sin in Islam and people who have homosexual relationships and sex in countries ruled by the Sharia should be punished for those sins. On the other hand, I believe that they should be given help to cleanse themselves of homosexual desires. I hope to one day have normal urges and no homosexual urges.
I live in the UK, in London.

You need to read up on shariah bro before thinking you know what punishment is metered out for homosexuals who are caught having sex.

If ur not religious who cares whose ass u poke! But if u are then get ur sh** together because all u end up doing is create fitna. If u want me to explain it to u i can and will but only if u are genuinely burdened so
There are so many deep rooted issues in what you've just written and I feel sorry for the members of your community for having to live like this

Now u see it pinky... and dont do tht. We dont need ur pity. We need to get our sh** together. But it will take 10 generations plus so get planting tht time capsule ... fill it with 'grans traditional samoosa recipe' n packets of condoms and lube to the brim with a blown up A4 thumbs up pic.

Our great great great great grandsons may just get on 😉
Now u see it pinky... and dont do tht. We dont need ur pity. We need to get our sh** together. But it will take 10 generations plus so get planting tht time capsule ... fill it with 'grans traditional samoosa recipe' n packets of condoms and lube to the brim with a blown up A4 thumbs up pic.

Our great great great great grandsons may just get on 😉

It's just sad we'll never see something change in our generation or the next
Reply 95
Original post by YoFadda
What?

I will not engage in any relationship or sex. Homosexual sex and relationships are forbidden in Islam.

I will not tell my parents. I am working on becoming heterosexual. Through prayer I will achieve thiss inshallah.

Yeah I guess.

If I marry a woman, I will sleep with her and have children. It is possible for gay people to have heterosexual sex. I am working to turn away from homosexuality which is prescribed as a sin. I hope that one day I will be able to suppress these urges and have normal urges. I have reached out to people who have done this.

Good luck with that! Feeling more hetero yet?
Original post by Ciel.

Good luck with that! Feeling more hetero yet?

Hes indian u dumbass. 2 white dudes is hardly relatable
Reply 97
Hes indian u dumbass. 2 white dudes is hardly relatable

Lol what? How is his nationality even relevant here? It's just a pic of two hot guys kissing. You're both repressed. It's sad.
It's just sad we'll never see something change in our generation or the next

These things take PAIN n TIME to affect change. Not education or guided wisdom. Some cultures only learn the hard way.
Best left them to their own devices. Dont pity them. Just leave them to grow out if their skin.
Original post by Ciel.
Lol what? How is his nationality even relevant here? It's just a pic of two hot guys kissing. You're both repressed. It's sad.

#blackLivesMatter
Stop whitewashing everything in sight!!!!
and im not a fudgepacker so get off ur tiresome blanched butt n go get drunk n be sick as is ur usual friday night ritual highlight

Quick Reply

Latest