The Student Room Group

I don't want a boyfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RooshV
Who are you to determine how I interpret the post

Who tf are you to turn a thread about dating into a tutorial of how to have sex & become a hoe??
Reply 21
Original post by EmmaRebecca97
Like I love the dude but I just don't want a relationships I don't like relationships it's way too lovely dovey and cringey I'm not about all that also I'm going to uni in two weeks and he's a year younger so isn't so I don't really want the commitment but then at the same time I don't just want to break up with him because I care about him and he's great but I feel like that doesn't make any sense? Lmao life is a mess

This guy messaged me saying that he fell in love with me & wants a relationship. I liked talking to him & kind of 'waited' for him to say that & now when I was supposed to reply with 'Yes', I had to answer the message differently..
Reply 22
Original post by In2u
Who tf are you to turn a thread about dating into a tutorial of how to have sex & become a hoe??

Mentally, you are beneath me.

If you couldn't grasp the sarcastic nature of what I wrote then you are not worth my time.

Additionally at no point in time did I mention the word 'hoe'. So stop trying to use trigger words to get me in trouble with the MODS...again
Original post by In2u
This guy messaged me saying that he fell in love with me & wants a relationship. I liked talking to him & kind of 'waited' for him to say that & now when I was supposed to reply with 'Yes', I had to answer the message differently..

As long as he doesn't get really mad about it I hate it when they act as though you owe them and as though you had to say yes my friend had issues with a guy like that not long ago
Reply 25
Original post by RooshV
Mentally, you are beneath me.

If you couldn't grasp the sarcastic nature of what I wrote then you are not worth my time.

Additionally at no point in time did I mention the word 'hoe'. So stop trying to use trigger words to get me in trouble with the MODS...again

???????????????????????????????????????????////////////
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by In2u
Mentally I am beneath you???I think that YOU are mentally beneath me to say that

Thanks babe
Reply 27
Original post by RooshV
Thanks babe

Wait.. what the ****
Reply 28
I'm done, ignore that post cause I have no clue what I wrote :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by In2u
I'm done, ignore that post cause I have no clue what I wrote :biggrin:

<3
Reply 30
Original post by RooshV
<3

</3
Reply 31
Original post by In2u
</3

What a shame
Reply 32
Original post by RooshV
What a shame

:')
This is where you both need to be on the same page because if the other person wants something different, that is when it gets messy.
That's cool, but don't waste his time thinking that it will progress into something more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RooshV
You just want to be a H..

Which is fine. At least you're honest. Remember to get regular checkups after each guy.

Remember to use contraception with each of the many many guys.

Remember, just because you like to have sex with so many guys, NO ONE can take away your true self worth and value.

Multiple sexual partners does not define you or make you less than any other girl

He.He.

Failed trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by babyshawte
Failed trolling attempt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do not troll.

I never troll.

Failed accusation.

Ironic.
Original post by RooshV