The Student Room Group

I am a skolioromatic asexual non binary abimegender fruitarian liberal feminist AMA

(Has to be anon as not out of the closet)

Now that I have your attention, I am really a gay male of brown skin colour, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

Now that I have your attention, I am really a gay male of brown skin colour, AMA

What is a fruitarian?

OH MY GOD. You just assumed your skin colour. I now have PTSD. Please leave this thread as I need a safe space.
Reply 3
Original post by EricPiphany
What is a fruitarian?

Oh I think it's someone who doesn't eat diary, meat or root veggies, only fruit that falls off a tree because it hurts the veggies apparently. I'm not a fruitarian btw

Original post by !!mentor!!
OH MY GOD. You just assumed your skin colour. I now have PTSD. Please leave this thread as I need a safe space.

#triggered
Oh I think it's someone who doesn't eat diary, meat or root veggies, only fruit that falls off a tree because it hurts the veggies apparently. I'm not a fruitarian btw

I like balls.
Reply 5
Original post by EricPiphany
I like balls.

Pun intended?
Pun intended?

No, I just like them.
Umm
I have no idea what half of those words mean :u: Creative title, though.

Now for my question: if you had to pick one of the things you listed in the title to 'add' to your identity (if not currently applicable), which would it be and why? (preferably with a definition of the word if it's one of the strange ones 😂)
What does your thread title mean?
What is stopping you from coming out (of the closet I mean)?
Original post by JRKinder
I have no idea what half of those words mean :u: Creative title, though.

Now for my question: if you had to pick one of the things you listed in the title to 'add' to your identity (if not currently applicable), which would it be and why? (preferably with a definition of the word if it's one of the strange ones 😂)

None lol, my title was nothing more than just a clickbait aha.

Original post by an_atheist
What does your thread title mean?
What is stopping you from coming out (of the closet I mean)?

See above.
I know my friends and family will be accepting, it's just idk if people will make a big deal out of it, talk about my sexuality etc. I don't feel 100% comfortable in my skin (for reasons unrelated to sexuality) and coming out I feel might make me feel worse and violated in a way?? Think about it, it's kinda awkward discussing with everyone who you're sexually attracted to? That's an awkward conversation to have with your parents.
I'm scared shitless, but due to petty social anxiety rather than rejection. It sounds really stupid I know.

So many big words....
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
So many big words....

Trust I don't know what they mean, jus being clickbaity
Would you also add feminazi to your list of names?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Would you also add feminazi to your list of names?

Certainly.
The sad thing is someone out there probably genuinely identifies as one of these pretentious tumblr identities 😂
Certainly.
The sad thing is someone out there probably genuinely identifies as one of these pretentious tumblr identities 😂

Look no further than a Green Party supporter or a tumblr user
Worst ever rewording of the opening lines of Greased Lightning.

[video="youtube;RzJ9Ds6Nrxs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ9Ds6Nrxs[/video]
Original post by toronto353
Worst ever rewording of the opening lines of Greased Lightning.

[video="youtube;RzJ9Ds6Nrxs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ9Ds6Nrxs[/video]

um wot
pls explain the words in the title. thats my only Q right now.. the hell is a skolioromatic?
my title was nothing more than just a clickbait aha..

I just explained this if you read the posts above

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending