The Student Room Group

Late periods

Guys I got gf and her period is late 5 days now.we didn't have sex yet.but we have done some another sexual activities like fingerings. Some times she jerk me off.now we are in trouble if she is pregnant.can u guys help us. .?
Do you ejaculate in her or anywhere near "that area"?
Original post by Arrow star
Guys I got gf and her period is late 5 days now.we didn't have sex yet.but we have done some another sexual activities like fingerings. Some times she jerk me off.now we are in trouble if she is pregnant.can u guys help us. .?

There a number of reasons why she might be late. They range from hormonal imbalances, stress and other medical problems. The only way for her to be sure is to get a pregnancy check done. She can get a tester from most drug stores. If you unable to do this, go to your local GUM clinic.

It is very unlikely you impregnated her if you haven't had vaginal sex however there is a slim possibility if you ejaculated on your hand and then proceeded to finger her with semen on your fingers. As I said, the only way to be sure is to get a test. Best of luck.
periods sometimes come late for women

so don't fret and wait a while

if she is preggo i think it means shes been playing away...

...so don't worry, you're safe
you can only know for sure if you take her to the doctor so he can stick a camera up her uterous.

But periods often come late for girls who don't exercise or have bad eating habits... or do loads of drugs.
Has she been stressed lately/ gained or lost s lot of weight or had changes in her diet? Those could all affect her period being delayed as well
Reply 6
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
you can only know for sure if you take her to the doctor so he can stick a camera up her uterous.

Erm, no. She can take a pregnancy test at home.

OP, pregnancy is incredibly unlikely if you've not had sex. I suggest you both get a bit more clued up and sort out proper contraception before taking things any further though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Helenia
Erm, no. She can take a pregnancy test at home.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm, no, they're only 99% accurate
Reply 8
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Erm, no, they're only 99% accurate

1) How accurate do you think a transvaginal ultrasound (which is what I assume you're talking about, though it's neither a camera nor does it go into the uterus) would be at this stage of a hypothetical pregnancy?

2) How many UK GPs would willingly refer (they can't do it themselves) someone for an ultrasound with a period that's 5 days late and a negative pregnancy test? How many gynaecologists would agree to do a scan for that indication?

3) How much right does the OP have to insist his gf undergoes an invasive diagnostic procedure of minimal benefit at this stage?
Original post by Helenia
1) How accurate do you think a transvaginal ultrasound (which is what I assume you're talking about, though it's neither a camera nor does it go into the uterus) would be at this stage of a hypothetical pregnancy?

2) How many UK GPs would willingly refer (they can't do it themselves) someone for an ultrasound with a period that's 5 days late and a negative pregnancy test? How many gynaecologists would agree to do a scan for that indication?

3) How much right does the OP have to insist his gf undergoes an invasive diagnostic procedure of minimal benefit at this stage?

Lol calm down it was only a joke you crazy woman

Quick Reply

Latest