The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joe1996
You'll be alright, just I dunno, don't think about it or stuff. I'm not very good at advice. As my friend's dad would say, matters of the heart. It's probably not, but it's the best I can do :smile:

That made me smile, thank you Joe :smile:

I hate feeling sorry for myself because everyone goes through things, but when it just gets a bit much, it can feel overwhelming at times I suppose
Reply 961
Original post by sleepinglions
That made me smile, thank you Joe :smile:

I hate feeling sorry for myself because everyone goes through things, but when it just gets a bit much, it can feel overwhelming at times I suppose

Well, it's the least I can do, but it's also the most I can do :tongue:

I think it's fine to feel sorry for yourself once in a while, everyone does it. It's just difficult to make sure you don't end up doing it for too long. I think it helps to talk to people, I had a few times where I spoke to my friends about some things and it made me feel so much better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sleepinglions
why why why can I not just go to work and come back to a drama free life without anything from family or friends, literally

happy new month :colonhash:

My grandad would say "Why do I give a ****?"
My dad would say "Just punch the ****"

I'm gonna say: stop giving a ****, life's so much easier when you don't give a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening how is everyone?
Reply 964
Original post by Rock Fan
Evening how is everyone?

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm okay, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
image.jpeg

:yy: :woo:

Did KSKC get the PM Matrix sent last night? :holmes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:yy: :woo:

Did KSKC get the PM Matrix sent last night? :holmes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes he did :tongue:
Yes he did :tongue:

Haha ahh OK. Matrix just had to double check :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha ahh OK. Matrix just had to double check :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice! Oooooh what is this he's wearing? It's that same brown jacket he wore in the video you sent, right? Matrix believes it was The Puppet? Anyway, it was a live one and he really was mixing things up a bit. Matrix only really sees Mac in a black jacket so it was a nice change :tongue:

He really does look like he's giving it his all. KingSass made a good choice with that picture:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! Oooooh what is this he's wearing? It's that same brown jacket he wore in the video you sent, right? Matrix believes it was The Puppet? Anyway, it was a live one and he really was mixing things up a bit. Matrix only really sees Mac in a black jacket so it was a nice change :tongue:

He really does look like he's giving it his all. KingSass made a good choice with that picture:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it was :smile: I really like that jacket :tongue: He seemed to wear it quite often in their early days.

I agree, he does.

image.jpeg
I literally have loads of Bunnymen pictures :tongue: Reply in one quote if you want.

Attachment not found

image.jpeg
:colonhash:
Yes it was :smile: I really like that jacket :tongue: He seemed to wear it quite often in their early days.

I agree, he does.

image.jpeg

Nice! Haha I do too. Is that jacket you said you have anything like this one? Or was it a different jacket we were talking about? :tongue: Ohh I see.

And he's really lost in the moment here :u:
I literally have loads of Bunnymen pictures :tongue: Reply in one quote if you want.

Attachment not found

image.jpeg

Woahhh, haha I know you do :tongue:
Cool images!:yep:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash:

Join in the fun Cheese:awesome:
If you'd rather not, please don't offend McCulloch :no:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! Haha I do too. Is that jacket you said you have anything like this one? Or was it a different jacket we were talking about? :tongue: Ohh I see.

And he's really lost in the moment here :u:

Woahhh, haha I know you do :tongue:
Cool images!:yep:

Join in the fun Cheese:awesome:
If you'd rather not, please don't offend McCulloch :no:
Posted from TSR Mobile

i'll join in the fun!

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
i'll join in the fun!

Spoiler

Woo!