The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alima khan
I'm actually not looking forward to freshers as much, I'm quite introverted which means I'm most definitely going to have to come out my comfort space in order to make friends😁

same here :smile: hopefully we'll find other introverts to hang out with (if we're on the same course/in the same accommodation we'll probably meet, so you'll have me!)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Patroclvs
same here :smile: hopefully we'll find other introverts to hang out with (if we're on the same course/in the same accommodation we'll probably meet, so you'll have me!)

Hopefully! It'd make freshers a lot more easier. What course are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by kish667
anyone from crown palace here???

Here :smile:
has the uni f***** up anyone else's accommodation deposit or is it just me?
ANY EXTROVERTS HERE? That just want to have as much fun and get up to as much madness as possible?
Original post by slimshady96
any extroverts here? That just want to have as much fun and get up to as much madness as possible?

yeah bro fresheres is gonna be a madness!!
Vine court?
Original post by kish667
yeah bro fresheres is gonna be a madness!!

Loool yeah I hope I'll be living with people on my level like you
What do the wristbands get you into and anyone staying in Windsor courts?
Original post by Chantry1104
What do the wristbands get you into and anyone staying in Windsor courts?

Every event during freshers that is run by the guild.
Original post by KeyboardNinja
Every event during freshers that is run by the guild.
in that case do I need to join the guild as well?
Reply 31
Original post by SanAndreasfault
Anyone staying at Unite students - Capital Gate ?

I am!! I'm hearing horror stories about unite accommodation and how crap it is. :/
Original post by EleaLu
I am!! I'm hearing horror stories about unite accommodation and how crap it is. :/

Me too! I've been reading bad reviews all day :/
Reply 33
Original post by Jadapeaches_
Me too! I've been reading bad reviews all day :/

Are you staying at capital gate as well? I only went private because I wanted en suite :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EleaLu
Are you staying at capital gate as well? I only went private because I wanted en suite :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am, Hahaa me too but hopefully it will be worth it like I just want good flatmates! What flat are you in??
Reply 35
Yeah I am, Hahaa me too but hopefully it will be worth it like I just want good flatmates! What flat are you in??

I think I'm in flat 43?
Slightly worried because the accommodation is so far from town. Are you going to uni of Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EleaLu
I think I'm in flat 43?
Slightly worried because the accommodation is so far from town. Are you going to uni of Liverpool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool I think I'm in flat 41!
Yeah same but hopefully won't be that bad, yes im uni of Liverpool what you studying??
Reply 37
Oh cool I think I'm in flat 41!
Yeah same but hopefully won't be that bad, yes im uni of Liverpool what you studying??

Studying medicine that's why I wanted to be so close to the north campus. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EleaLu
Studying medicine that's why I wanted to be so close to the north campus. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Studying Pharmacology so not too far from the life sciences building, so happy to have met someone :smile:
Anyone in Haigh Court with Mansion Students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending