The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by surina16
Just got my timetable for tomorrow and I lowkey want to puke - I have every teacher I hate :-)))))))

Also look how many lessons (hour each)!!

Monday;
Bio, Maths, Chem

Tuesday:
Chem, Maths, Maths

Wednesday:
Chem, Maths, Bio, Maths

Thursday:
Maths, Chem, Lecture, Bio, Maths

Friday:
Bio, Maths, Maths, Chem

:afraid:

Oh my god your timetable is packed!
I'm going to an FE college and so there is so much freedom in mine!

Monday:
Free period, Chemistry, Lunch, Maths, Free period.

Tuesday:
Chem, free, lunch, physics, RS

Wednesday:
RS, free, lunch, free, physics

Thursday:
free, maths, lunch, free, chem

Friday:
Maths, physics, lunch, philosophy, free

I Have 8 free periods, but i'm going to fill my time!! We're allowed out of college but I'll probably stay in. 2 periods are taken up by academics academy, and I've got study plus in a couple others now. The remaining, I'll hit the gym and definitely use some for studying.
Original post by skhan99
Haha 😊 I start on Tuesday!wbu and how did u do in GCSEs?xx

On Friday 9th
i am bloated utopia and i make and think and read things in my free hours of the day.

i'm doing art, eng lit, sociology and photography (probs will drop photography for year 13).

art is my main education buddy. its the only subject i am completely motivated in.

i want to go on to study something creative, probably art, but maybe something fashion or graphics related. i am determined to do my foundation course at central saint martins cos the course structure is ace. then for my ba my first choice atm is csm but i'm also considering the slade, bath or for more graphics related stuff london college of communications.

career wise i wanna do freelance creative stuff. maybe do some curation/art direction. write some stuff, contribute to magazines. all else fails i'll become a secondary school art teacher and play radiohead n massive attack to year 7s.
Reply 363
Original post by Starlight15
Yeah I'm doing Level 3 Health and Social care, Geography and Sociology

I found health and social care interesting on induction day so i took it, I wonder what it's going to be like

Ahh okay! I couldn't go to our induction day, but I want to go into nursing so that's what Uni's want! What was it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Yh ahaha they look like a completely different language ahaha! Yup but for STEP you've got to be really good as there are no textbooks to learn from and so you're purely learning it from past papers and mark schemes. Also it's an unpredictable paper as anything could come up!

Unfortunately Additional further maths isn't an option in our school so I'm just taking further maths :smile:

Haha yh they're super hilarious and can actually pull out good jokes! They genuinely seem like one big happy family :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be r00t\sqrt r00ting for you through your STEP process.
Hi I'm Dalal and I live in London.
My hobbies and interests probably consist of track and field running as well as blogging.
I'm planning on taking Biology, History, English Lit and Spanish for a-level- my favourite subjects are probably Biology and History!
I have no clear idea as to what I want to do in the future but something to do with International Relations or Human Rights Law seems fitting.
whose ready for Monday?
Ah I am on 6th xx
Original post by Starlight15
On Friday 9th
I'm Tuesday!but I'm a bit nervous x
Original post by Real_jenn
whose ready for Monday?
Hope you guys all enjoy Sixth Form!

Good thing about Uni is that you get extremely long holidays. I still have a month off. *
Original post by Real_jenn
whose ready for Monday?

Meeee
Year 10 but im going to college 2 years early. I know its abnormal lol :smile:
Original post by fish_and_chips
What year are you in? :smile:
I don't go back till Wednesday Tuesday I have an induction 2-5
have an induction Monday but i don't go back until Thursday!
Original post by ColossalAtom
I'll be r00t\sqrt r00ting for you through your STEP process.

Oh my I am sooo repping you for this 😂😂 when I'm off the app I'll do it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 375
I don't go back until Monday 12th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, my name's Ira and I'm doing French, Econ, Physics, Further Math and Math. I'm not too sure about French because my teacher will have to come to my house to teach me as our school is not offering French A-levels and my parents are super uncomfortable about that.

My GCSE results were 8A*s and 2As! :smile:
I'm aiming to be a software engineer/economist, and my favourite subjects are Math and Econ, and I love Physics dearly too.
My hobbies are karate (yellow belt at the moment) and I am aiming to join a few clubs here and there to get my CV looking fresh! :smile:
Original post by Mlb37
I don't go back until Monday 12th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay someone else who's going back on the 12th!
Reply 378
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Yay someone else who's going back on the 12th!

Yeah! I have a meeting on Wednesday to discuss my timetable but I don't officially start until the 12th
Extremely nervous for starting alevels as I don't want to fail

Latest