The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Student jobs

Hi guys,
I have done some research on which are the more suitable jobs for students at university. But what is your opinion about it - where do you think is the best place for students to work at, I personally read some good stuff about Lush. What is your experience?
Original post by vnst
Hi guys,
I have done some research on which are the more suitable jobs for students at university. But what is your opinion about it - where do you think is the best place for students to work at, I personally read some good stuff about Lush. What is your experience?

anywhere that will pay you o_O with the amount of competition for jobs in leeds you can't really afford to be picky
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Yea, you really can't be picky...
Even with a fair bit of work experience, I can't get to the interview stage. Maybe I'll look at my CV again 😅.
A video about working at Lush, if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb9g2FOWx8
Reply 4
Reply 5
Original post by Peppercrunch
Yea, you really can't be picky...
Even with a fair bit of work experience, I can't get to the interview stage. Maybe I'll look at my CV again 😅.

Well, best of luck to you :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by vnst
Hi guys,

Any flexible part time employment that fits around lecture days. Preferably, even by the remotest stretch, related to the sector you are planning your post graduate career within.
Original post by vnst
Well, best of luck to you :wink: :biggrin:

Good luck to you too.

I actually managed to get a job :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest