The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull university accommodation

Hi if anyone has been unsuccessful with University accommodation what solutions have you come up with as I am currently reviewing options as Pacific Court and other have quite negative reviews.
Many thanks
Original post by joshhallam
Hi if anyone has been unsuccessful with University accommodation what solutions have you come up with as I am currently reviewing options as Pacific Court and other have quite negative reviews.
Many thanks

You could always visit the HUU website and take a look there? I'm finding that accommodation hunting at this time of the year is difficult as hell! I have been offered a room at pacific court and honestly I'm taking it; I've see the reviews and I am legit just going to survive the year telling myself its only for this first year not four! Best of luck! :h:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I've just tried to contact HUU homes an hour ago and I'm getting nowhere honestly, whereas Pacific court have already allocated accommodation for me and we've got just over two weeks left! What's your plan? :colondollar:
I'm going with HUU homes. Much prefer a student house near campus than Pacific Court in the city centre. Apparently they are just taking a long time to allocate HUU houses due to large number of applicants.
Both points are very true! If you want you could always ask a few people on campus society? I'm not guaranteeing anything but I'm sure someone in the same situation can be a bit more helpful about it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest