The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just realised a dream :cry2: basically I'm tutoring this girl and it means I'm 'responsible' of her and I have to do my best to help her etc

But there is another kind of tutoring at my ex-medical school, it's like general tutoring and when we're part of it, we tutor all the year 1 students. We prepare the mocks etc etc (they're 3000 btw ) and when they have questions/problems they ask us etc

Anyway with this ^^^ comes a few privileges too, and when I was in year 1, I've always wanted to be a general tutor one day, because I used to admire them so much :daydreaming:

They took me :woo: :woo: as an anatomy tutor, so now I have access to the tutoring room and everyone looks at me like : :shock: :love:

And omg. Omg. I mean omg I'm one of them :cry2: :cry2: gonna help them get that place in medicine <3 and gonna do my best for my personal student too <3

I'm so happy :cry2: :love:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Just realised a dream :cry2: basically I'm tutoring this girl and it means I'm 'responsible' of her and I have to do my best to help her etc

But there in another kind of tutoring at my ex-medical school, it's like general tutoring and when we're part of it, we tutor all the year 1 students. We prepare the mocks etc etc (they're 3000 btw ) and when they have questions/problems they ask us etc

Anyway with this ^^^ comes a few privileges too, and when I was in year 1, I've always wanted to be a general tutor one day, because I used to admire them so much :daydreaming:

They took me :woo: :woo: as an anatomy tutor, so now I have access to the tutoring room and everyone looks at me like : :shock: :love:

And omg. Omg. I mean omg I'm one of them :cry2: :cry2: gonna help them get that place in medicine <3 and gonna do my best for my personal student too <3

I'm so happy :cry2: :love:

Spoiler

cute! :cute: :tongue:
u can do it !! :jumphug:
I know u can! :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
cute! :cute: :tongue:
u can do it !! :jumphug:
I know u can! :yy:

Spoiler

I'm so happy it means so much to me I dreamed about this day during 2 years :cry2:

Ty :colondollar: :lovehug: having that exam would definitely fix me. :emo: once and for all =$ fingers crossed <3

Edit : chouchou :mmm: :penguinhug:
I'm so happy it means so much to me I dreamed about this day during 2 years :cry2:

Ty :colondollar: :lovehug: having that exam would definitely fix me. :emo: once and for all =$ fingers crossed <3

Edit : chouchou :mmm: :penguinhug:

aww :jumphug: I'm so happy for mon chouchou :mmm:
best of luck, altho u don't need it!

Spoiler

Only just got out of bed, and I'm so tired.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
aww :jumphug: I'm so happy for mon chouchou :mmm:
best of luck, altho u don't need it!

Spoiler

Tysm :hugs: :love:

Spoiler

Tysm :hugs: :love:

Spoiler

pas de problème chouchou :mmm:

Spoiler

Exhausted and the weather is cold today*
Original post by Salamandastron
Well that was horrendous :smile:
still :flybye: as close to finishing this all at long last

Spoiler

I wish you to find the light <3 <3
I feel sooooooo guilty.:cry2: It's been raining quite heavy all day and Sirius wasn't covered up properly:frown: My mum did him last night while I was at work and she said she'd covered him up a bit so I was like, ok. I looked out and I could see his cage was half covered up and I thought, he'll be fine, it'll probably stop raining soon, half his cage is covered so he'll be fine.
Well, I just went out there and the cage was absolutely drenched and poor bunny was very wet! The covering had slid back a bit so more rain was let in and his food bowl even had a bit of water in it.:frown: I felt so bad!!:cry2: I ran inside, got his food and a load of kitchen towel, went back out and pulled his cover completely over and I got under it. I poured him his food and then I started toweling him dry... He was so happy to see me and I feel so bad that I didn't go and cover him up properly.:sad: He is such a lovely, sweet natured bunny. I hope he forgives me:frown: I'd bring him inside the house if I could, and wrap him up in proper soft towels like a little baby.
Feeling grateful. A huge wasp flew into the window and my boyfriend got rid of it, thankfully. Its times like this that make me realise I couldn't live alone or with someone who is terrified of them like me :colondollar: if I lived alone and it flew in, I'd have grabbed my cats and ran out the door and never return :colondollar: :laugh:
Hurrah
5000 words later combined and it is finally done :woo:
so that's everything done for this holiday :smile:

now i can go back to school :creep:
i want to burn all the books i have. i really don't want to study anymore :'(
Original post by Yasoob Shah
burn all the books

BURN ALL THE BOOKS

BURN ALL THE BOOKS

:eek: my feels :cry2: don't touch the books :unimpressed:
:eek: my feels :cry2: don't touch the books :unimpressed:

whaaaaaaat?????
whaaaaaaat?????

No one should burn books :bawling: :bawling:
No one should burn books :bawling: :bawling:

okay then, u take them away :P

Spoiler

okay then, u take them away :P

Spoiler

I'm willing to protect every abused books :u:

Spoiler

I'm willing to protect every abused books :u:

Spoiler

i have a lot of books. like alotttttttttt.

Spoiler

i have a lot of books. like alotttttttttt.

Spoiler

Booooks :love:

Spoiler

Latest