The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Haha, I can't wait for the other one to be fully released, apparently it comes out on the 23rd September, can't wait! :biggrin: :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 21
Original post by zKlown

Lowkey back with a vengeance.
Feels.
[video="youtube;FNqum-_5RhY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNqum-_5RhY[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
Never:colonhash:

Ah sorry, wasn't sure if you were taking the piss as well. The Skepta link made me think you might have been serious.
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Haha, you love that gif, don't you? :tongue: Is Eminem releasing a new album? I heard lol :tongue: And he's gonna be featured on 50 cent's new album, don't know when that comes out :tongue:

Spoiler

Because the songs are ****, she is **** and no one likes her
Reply 25
Haha, you love that gif, don't you? :tongue: Is Eminem releasing a new album? I heard lol :tongue: And he's gonna be featured on 50 cent's new album, don't know when that comes out :tongue:

Spoiler

Are you actually excited at a 50 Cent album Lol'd.
Original post by Rk2k14
Are you actually excited at a 50 Cent album Lol'd.
No, excited to hear Eminem's part, ygm? I always skip to his part when he's featured on a song :lol:
Speaking of verses, anyone hear Andre's on the Frank Ocean album?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Idk I think he might :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
Idk I think he might :yep:

Spoiler

I hope he does, lol :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by BabyLadDarren
No one likes her

i like her, she's so much better than ariana grande
cos of all the scally **** she's done on the side probably ...

she did make some tracks though
Original post by lw8
Probably because she gave quite possibly the worst blowjob anyone has ever seen, in front of a camera.

Yep. It was truly awful. The guys still a prick for leaking it though.
Because its her.
She snaked Ndubz

Latest