The Student Room Group

A453 OCR Computing Test plan help?

I 'm currently doing my course work and was wondering if anyone can give and advise on 'systematic testing'? Like can anyone give me examples please?
Also, For y test plan the columns i've done are test number, purpose, expected outcome ,validation and did it work. Then if the test didn't work I just said refer to error number... and in the pages after i just annotated errors and resolutions. I've also annotated each stage of my code. Is this alright or development?

I just need help on meeting the systematic testing criteria tbh. like what does it even mean? And i've seen others do e actual outcome Do i just copy and paste the test plan table near the end of the development and add an extra actual outcome column?
Reply 1
Original post by bluepearl7
I 'm currently doing my course work and was wondering if anyone can give and advise on 'systematic testing'? Like can anyone give me examples please?
Also, For y test plan the columns i've done are test number, purpose, expected outcome ,validation and did it work. Then if the test didn't work I just said refer to error number... and in the pages after i just annotated errors and resolutions. I've also annotated each stage of my code. Is this alright or development?

I just need help on meeting the systematic testing criteria tbh. like what does it even mean? And i've seen others do e actual outcome Do i just copy and paste the test plan table near the end of the development and add an extra actual outcome column?

All you need to do for test plan is a table that consists of:

#No --- Test --- Test Data --- Expected outcome.

I got 8/9 in testing & evaluation, so you should be fine with using the able above. No need to overcomplicate it.
Reply 2
Thankyou so much!I don't need to do actual outcome column do I?

Quick Reply

Latest