The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
103975I will not be engaging in conversation with you until I'm sure who you are.

Spoiler

Hmmm... joined in Feb 2016... will have to do a thorough check for you then get back to you!

Original post by spotify95
Hmmm... joined in Feb 2016... will have to do a thorough check for you then get back to you!
But has only ever posted in counting. (I have reported for a dupe check).
Original post by 04MR17
104041But has only ever posted in counting. (I have reported for a dupe check).

I did see that, seems a bit suspicious... :frown:

Hiya :smile:
Yes, it was quite weird, because the network wasn't working how I wanted it to!
Awesome, that sounds like you've had an excellent and busy day there !
Today wasn't as awesome... wet and horrible... tomorrow should be better!

Hey :wink:urgh
yeah deffo!
Yeah its raining here as well :frown: I wanted to play tennis :cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey :wink:urgh
yeah deffo!
Yeah its raining here as well :frown: I wanted to play tennis :cry:

I'm going to get a new phone anyway this year because my S4 is 3 years old (I've had it for 2 years) and I could do with something a bit more modern, that doesn't have a mind of its own when selecting mobile network types! (The S4 likes to drop to 2G whenever it likes, which is not very helpful for data....) I'd prefer an LG G4 or G5 as they have field test modes that come in very handily when choosing network selection settings!

We went out earlier and got caught out in the rain... thankfully we're home now, and didn't get too wet! Tennis isn't a good idea in this weather, unless you want to go to Wimbledon, use the Center Court, and have the roof closed (to provide some weatherproofing)...

I'm going to get a new phone anyway this year because my S4 is 3 years old (I've had it for 2 years) and I could do with something a bit more modern, that doesn't have a mind of its own when selecting mobile network types! (The S4 likes to drop to 2G whenever it likes, which is not very helpful for data....) I'd prefer an LG G4 or G5 as they have field test modes that come in very handily when choosing network selection settings!
We went out earlier and got caught out in the rain... thankfully we're home now, and didn't get too wet! Tennis isn't a good idea in this weather, unless you want to go to Wimbledon, use the Center Court, and have the roof closed (to provide some weatherproofing)...

oh cool! I have the s4 mini rn but its like broken cos I dropped it 5 times, the fifth being 2 weeks ago in a lift - now the microphone doesn't work lol :mmm:
thats exciting! I hope u get a nice one!
haha yeah :erm:
shame cos I wanted to practise :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
104, 056

Latest