Original post by L'absurde

Spoiler

That escalated quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
That escalated quickly.

True story. :cry:
then I notice that she's the muffin-looking person (not in a good way :colonhash: ).

How can you be a muffin-looking person in a good way?
Reply 4
Original post by Withengar
How can you be a muffin-looking person in a good way?

Maybe....

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by WilJones138
Had a girl I met for a drink who was highly insecure literally asking for compliments every couple minutes,"what do you think of my nails?" "look what i bought the other day" "I spent hundreds to get my hair like this"... way too overwhelming... left after 25 minutes... never stick your d**k in crazy people

Then again, you know what they say about crazy people - the sex is incredible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Then again, you know what they say about crazy people - the sex is incredible

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only know one guy who did it with a crazy girl.... he left her place the next morning with scratches on his back... :/
Reply 7
I only know one guy who did it with a crazy girl.... he left her place the next morning with scratches on his back... :/

I had scratches on my back, from the concrete:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

kinky
I need the lols. :colone:

Spoiler

What does a muffin looking person mean? 0.0

please don't attach the picture of a muffin on a stick figure again lol

That generally means he had a good time.... or her cat likes climbing.... because we all know crazy girls love cats :colonhash:
Reply 11
Original post by marsbar3007
What does a muffin looking person mean? 0.0

please don't attach the picture of a muffin on a stick figure again lol

Spoiler

Nothing wrong with leaving scratches on the guys back if he likes it rough/pain :wink:

I've been hooking up with my share of tinder guys. Suppose here is a few stories.

First guy I met up with and I had been texting for a few weeks. We met for drinks, had a laugh. He started kissing my quite out of nowhere and I just started laughing because I didn't expect it which I think hurt his confidence, oh well. We went back to my place eventually. Apparently this guy had diary intolerance and had gotten it in his drink. We were in the middle of sex as he stops and says "I have to stop! Or I will sh*t in your bed!".. From there it only became more and more wierd. He cried at some point, then he started making plans 6 months in the future of us and he kept trying to talk me into wanting babies. Like wtf dude.

Another guy I met up with had a micropenis and looked down on it and acknowledged "Yeah, I'm not that big down there..." At least he only lasted about minute and a half so I only had to pretend to feel anthying for that long lol.

One guy invited me over at like 11pm for "fun" we then made out and I gave him a bj, where he came really quickly. He then said he was a virgin and too scared to have sex (why why why invite someone over for fun then?)

Think I've met with 8 guys of tinder, most have been rather strange experiences. I don't have tinder anymore lol.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing wrong with leaving scratches on the guys back if he likes it rough/pain :wink:

I've been hooking up with my share of tinder guys. Suppose here is a few stories.

First guy I met up with and I had been texting for a few weeks. We met for drinks, had a laugh. He started kissing my quite out of nowhere and I just started laughing because I didn't expect it which I think hurt his confidence, oh well. We went back to my place eventually. Apparently this guy had diary intolerance and had gotten it in his drink. We were in the middle of sex as he stops and says "I have to stop! Or I will sh*t in your bed!".. From there it only became more and more wierd. He cried at some point, then he started making plans 6 months in the future of us and he kept trying to talk me into wanting babies. Like wtf dude.

Another guy I met up with had a micropenis and looked down on it and acknowledged "Yeah, I'm not that big down there..." At least he only lasted about minute and a half so I only had to pretend to feel anthying for that long lol.

One guy invited me over at like 11pm for "fun" we then made out and I gave him a bj, where he came really quickly. He then said he was a virgin and too scared to have sex (why why why invite someone over for fun then?)

Think I've met with 8 guys of tinder, most have been rather strange experiences. I don't have tinder anymore lol.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Spoiler

Sorry OP... yo just got beat!
Original post by DanB1991
That generally means he had a good time.... or her cat likes climbing.... because we all know crazy girls love cats :colonhash:

I just find that scary :laugh: maybe its just me and I'm just tame in bed idk

Did the last guy do anything in return for the BJ? :s-smilie:
Reply 17
Original post by DanB1991
Sorry OP... yo just got beat!

I know. :cry2:

Spoiler

I just find that scary :laugh: maybe its just me and I'm just tame in bed idk

Tbh at the time you hardly notice, dunno if it's adrenaline or enjoying it too much, but at the most it just 'encourages me' to do whatever I'm doing.... normally harder is what they're hinting at.

That said a few hours later you notice them and they're quite painful. It's also happened a couple of time I've got out the shower and walking around the house topless not thinking anything about it.... then my mum or dad will ask why have I got scratch marks all over my back :colondollar:
Did the last guy do anything in return for the BJ? :s-smilie:

He fingered but quite clearly did not know what he was doing so stopped him. Tbf, most guys have no idea what they are doing when it comes to a girls clit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending