The Student Room Group

Girls, how do you expect to be hit on?

Say there's a guy you think is attractive and you're looking at him across the room. He's a friend of a friend or something along those lines.

Would it be adequate for him to come over, make some small talk, make you laugh a bit and then ask for your number?
What works on me is when guys talk normally to me with genuine interest and are making me laugh. What doesn't work is pick up lines, grabbing my ass/boobs etc, trying to hard etc. Unfortunately most guys do the latter. Girls are people, just talk to them like that and don't overthink it.
Reply 2
You could always talk to him first... Nothing wrong with that.

Original post by Anonymous
What works on me is when guys talk normally to me with genuine interest and are making me laugh. What doesn't work is pick up lines, grabbing my ass/boobs etc, trying to hard etc. Unfortunately most guys do the latter. Girls are people, just talk to them like that and don't overthink it.

Most guys grab your boobs? What?
Reply 3
Original post by UWS

loooool
First and foremost you have to be attractive. If you are then girls will laugh at every little silly thing that you do. If you aren't attractive, then you will be creepy.

So I would say that is the main rule when flirting with girls.
Original post by zeldusone
Say there's a guy you think is attractive and you're looking at him across the room. He's a friend of a friend or something along those lines.

Would it be adequate for him to come over, make some small talk, make you laugh a bit and then ask for your number?

I'm not sure, but driving past with a group of mates yelling 'I would have slapped that ass but I couldn't reach' is a sure fire way to piss any girl off :angry:
Hit there ass. Slap there ass and say hey slut. That will get them going. They'll love your courage n they like to be treated that way anyway.
Females know their roles
Walk up to them and show them your platinum credit card. :laugh:

Spoiler

Original post by UWS

Ass/boobs at clubs always. I have lost so many drinks having to throw them at guys. I am from Denmark tho, it doesn't happen as often in the UK as in denmark..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending