The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
oh cool! I have the s4 mini rn but its like broken cos I dropped it 5 times, the fifth being 2 weeks ago in a lift - now the microphone doesn't work lol :mmm:
thats exciting! I hope u get a nice one!
haha yeah :erm:
shame cos I wanted to practise :frown:

Oh dear - looks like you're going to have to take it to either a mobile phone repair shop, or get something more modern! :biggrin:

I'm hoping to get the G4 as the LG G5 is too expensive at the moment!

Are there any indoor tennis areas near you? If so you could use those...

Oh, and btw, can we have edits on your last 2 posts please? Thanks.

Original post by spotify95
Oh dear - looks like you're going to have to take it to either a mobile phone repair shop, or get something more modern! :biggrin:
I'm hoping to get the G4 as the LG G5 is too expensive at the moment!
Are there any indoor tennis areas near you? If so you could use those...
Oh, and btw, can we have edits on your last 2 posts please? Thanks.

yeah :erm: I might inherit my mum's phone as well (the same as mine but not bashed up and it has a nice case which i might steal too :rofl:)ah ok, that looks really cool :smile:nah not that I'm aware of :sigh:
I think I've done that now - sorry :erm:
Original post by skylightflower
104, 056

Original post by BurdMan

Hi, can we please have some edits opn your latest posts please, as they are the incorrect number?
Thanks. :h:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yeah :erm: I might inherit my mum's phone as well (the same as mine but not bashed up and it has a nice case which i might steal too :rofl:)ah ok, that looks really cool :smile:nah not that I'm aware of :sigh:
I think I've done that now - sorry :erm:

Awesome, so you may get a better Galaxy S4 mini? That's a good result :smile:
Yeah, see if you can get that case as that'll avoid any damage happening to the phone in future and your mum won't need it if she doesn't get another S4 mini :wink:

Ok thanks! :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Awesome, so you may get a better Galaxy S4 mini? That's a good result :smile:
Yeah, see if you can get that case as that'll avoid any damage happening to the phone in future and your mum won't need it if she doesn't get another S4 mini :wink:
Ok thanks! :smile:

yep :wink: tis :mmm:
yeah! I think she's getting my Dad's old s5/6 cant remember which one it is now, my Dad just got the s7 and dude it is awesome :smile:np :smile:104,077

Latest