The Student Room Group

Funny tinder stories

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know the difference between tinder and hot or not?
Original post by DanB1991
Tbh at the time you hardly notice, dunno if it's adrenaline or enjoying it too much, but at the most it just 'encourages me' to do whatever I'm doing.... normally harder is what they're hinting at.

That said a few hours later you notice them and they're quite painful. It's also happened a couple of time I've got out the shower and walking around the house topless not thinking anything about it.... then my mum or dad will ask why have I got scratch marks all over my back :colondollar:

Scratching, lip biting, hands, on throat etc. are all part of the fun, well if you are into that stuff. I do meet some guys who don't like to be scratched because it leaves marks but coming from the girls perspective it's part of passionate rough sex and is a way of showing the guy that he is doing all the right things!!
Original post by Anonymous
He fingered but quite clearly did not know what he was doing so stopped him. Tbf, most guys have no idea what they are doing when it comes to a girls clit.

In all honesty I have never received consistent advice from girls in regard to this :colonhash:

I know it's an individual thing, but damn, when you do try to learn half the time you just get stopped. And don't get me started on G-spot stimulation, once you know where it is, it's easy to find but there's a 50-50 rate of girls it will work or won't work for....

AT LEAST US GUYS ARE EASY TO PLEASE!... well mostly :colone:
Scratching, lip biting, hands, on throat etc. are all part of the fun, well if you are into that stuff. I do meet some guys who don't like to be scratched because it leaves marks but coming from the girls perspective it's part of passionate rough sex and is a way of showing the guy that he is doing all the right things!!

Hey I've never complained! With certain girls it's a massive turn on... though one particular example gained the nickname magikarp.... guess why?
Original post by RealThings
You are a stupid slut. You should be ashamed of yourself

Grow up, people like having sex, if everyone is sensible there's no problem with it.
Grow up, people like having sex, if everyone is sensible there's no problem with it.

SHE LIKES HAVING SEX WITH MANY PEOPLE. MAKING HER A WHORE.
i am grown up and i didnt say i have a problem with it anywhere. just saying what she is. she probably knows already. so shes given up trying to have some dignity
Hey I've never complained! With certain girls it's a massive turn on... though one particular example gained the nickname magikarp.... guess why?

You're getting turned on by this aren't you. You dirty dog
You are a stupid slut. You should be ashamed of yourself

You have the entirety of knowledge and information possessed by mankind and you you use it to slut-shame an anonymous girl on TSR? Really? REALLY?
Met a girl and we got chatting for two hours. Nothing happened.
Met a girl for drinks and we got chatting for an hour. Nothing happened.

It's funny because I met two girls off Tinder and still didn't get laid. :gah:
In all honesty I have never received consistent advice from girls in regard to this :colonhash:

I know it's an individual thing, but damn, when you do try to learn half the time you just get stopped. And don't get me started on G-spot stimulation, once you know where it is, it's easy to find but there's a 50-50 rate of girls it will work or won't work for....

AT LEAST US GUYS ARE EASY TO PLEASE!... well mostly :colone:

Probably the best is finding someone who is open to exploring together. Personally I think guys do it to hard and fast, it's all about building up!

Haha BJS are fun, but seriously it's a lot of work! and is (hopefully) large area to attend to, Balls, dick, hands and tongue all going to have to work together and build up rigth hahhaha :biggrin: :colondollar:
There are guys here getting off to this and getting boners. What the **** is wrong with you
Reply 31

After last time, I must say I would prefer if people didn't leave any marks in easily visible places

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go and get checked out you disgusting whore. Seriously go and get checked out.
I bet your pussy just sags and is loose now. How do you go to sleep knowing you're a slut

I am 23 and had sex with 12 people. It's really not a lot, and if I had had with 120 instead it would not make me a slut. It's 2016, girls enjoy sex, guys enjoy sex. We only have one life, why should we not do things we enjoy?

Oh, and my vagina is tight and pretty btw. (or so I've been told - you know, a lot since I **** a lot) In ya face mother****aaa
I was on Tinder with this girl who matched with me for the pure reason that I was only about 0.3 miles away. Of course, location services aren't always accurate, and I didn't recognise her.

Anyhow, we start talking and she tells me that she's going to this sixth form- the same one as me! Of course, I was thinking "wow what a coincidence".

It turned out we lived 2 doors down from each other in the end! She said to me "wow you could come over if my parents were out". I replied "well message me when they are". She replied back saying "they are out.".

I went round, knocked her door and, long story short, we had a fair bit of fun. So all this happens, and she hears her parents come home, so I have to hide in her wardrobe.

She manages to sneak me outside when they're asleep- thankfully she had a lock on her door- and we didn't speak to each other at all. I hadn't even seen her parents before.

Then comes the great bit- because she was going to the same sixth form as me, we saw each other on the taster days in a Chemistry taster lesson.

The awkward smiles we were giving each other really caused confusion but intrigue amongst the others in the taster...
I was on Tinder with this girl who matched with me for the pure reason that I was only about 0.3 miles away. Of course, location services aren't always accurate, and I didn't recognise her.

Anyhow, we start talking and she tells me that she's going to this sixth form- the same one as me! Of course, I was thinking "wow what a coincidence".

It turned out we lived 2 doors down from each other in the end! She said to me "wow you could come over if my parents were out". I replied "well message me when they are". She replied back saying "they are out.".

I went round, knocked her door and, long story short, we had a fair bit of fun. So all this happens, and she hears her parents come home, so I have to hide in her wardrobe.

She manages to sneak me outside when they're asleep- thankfully she had a lock on her door- and we didn't speak to each other at all. I hadn't even seen her parents before.

Then comes the great bit- because she was going to the same sixth form as me, we saw each other on the taster days in a Chemistry taster lesson.

The awkward smiles we were giving each other really caused confusion but intrigue amongst the others in the taster...

You should have ****ed the slut. 'Had some fun' isn't good enough
I'm defo gonna have more succes relationships than a guy who spends his saturdays trolling a forum on the internet. It's okay that you can't get any, it's oky that you have some personal issues. I hope all the best for you and that you find a way to feel better with yourself. Last response to you.

Last response ? Why is the truth starting to hurt? You worthess pathetic shameless bag. Go **** another guy. Your digniity is lost for ever. This guilt will reside in you in the most intmate moments with 'the one' .Until he finds out your history and leaves you.
Im not trolling. Trolling is when people make up things to wind them up. This is all true and you know it

Both of you, please shut up.
-- knows im right
(edited 5 years ago)
-- knows im right

ain't takin' sides, now bore off! :wink:
(edited 5 years ago)
You're getting turned on by this aren't you. You dirty dog

I doubt even Magikarp could turn the most deprived of men on.... it was mentally scarring....
Reply 39

Because she used 'Splash' but nothing happened?

Quick Reply

Latest