The Student Room Group

There is nothing wrong with being a slut

Why is it when you call a girl a slut its offensive?
If i say you're aries! or you're indian! or you're tall ! or you're hunry! its not offensive. It's what they are
If you call someone who is quite obviously a slut, a slut its a bad thing.
Its only bad if you make it bad
If I say you're a murderer! or you're a rapist! it doesnt matter if its offensive, its the truth
There's nothing wrong with being a slut per-se. If a girl wants to be that way, then it's her life.

I think what's wrong with being a slut is more often than not the reason behind it. I know girls who sleep around because they have no self-worth/self-respect, I know girls who have slept with loads of men to get back at an ex, I know girls who have slept around for the sake of having a high number and I know girls who have slept around for benefits (drugs, alcohol etc). Non of that is particularly healthy.

Sex is there to be enjoyed and there's nothing wrong with that. Most single people would probably have fun with multiple partners if it weren't for their morals, religion, potential consequences, diseases etc. If you want to be a slut, more power to ya, just be slutty for the "right" reasons.

As with a lot of words, "slut" is simply a way to quickly label a woman who is sexually promiscuous. The word itself isn't bad, it depends on your interpretation of the word.
(edited 7 years ago)
Aren't you the guy who went into a thread calling a girl a slut.... yeahhhhhh obvious troll is extremely obvious.
Reply 4
Original post by DanB1991
Aren't you the guy who went into a thread calling a girl a slut.... yeahhhhhh obvious troll is extremely obvious.

Answering your own questions, stupid whiteknight. shut the **** up
Original post by RealThings
Answering your own questions, stupid whiteknight. shut the **** up

That word.... I don't think it means, what you think it means..... :bban:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending