King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Freshers wristband
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
Hey, I've been wondering whether those freshers parties usually get sold out. I mean is it essential to buy the tickets early or can I decide which parties I attend on the day of (or a few days before) the event?
And then about the wristband if i decide to get one, is it like, an actual wristband? that you have to keep on your wrist 24/7? :biggrin:
Reply 82
Hi, are you going to study maths in kcl then?
Reply 83
Yes i went for private accomodation in chapter living, what about you?
Original post by LE0NFIRE
Hi, are you going to study maths in kcl then?

From what I recall, me and Pete123456josh are the only ones doing maths who have posted on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by drandy76
From what I recall, me and Pete123456josh are the only ones doing maths who have posted on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes for some reason i couldnt put in your quote in my reply and i was talking to you haha. So are you doing pure maths then?
Yes for some reason i couldnt put in your quote in my reply and i was talking to you haha. So are you doing pure maths then?

Ah okay, yeah I'm doing pure, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone collected their ID card yet? I still haven't booked a session
Reply 88
Yes same here. You excited for freshers week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes same here. You excited for freshers week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, yeah although I'm only going to the icebreaker plus induction stuff as of now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Original post by Jerry162
Hai all, can't wait to start at King's this year! Icebreaker anyone? :wink:

Hey!
Reply 91
Hey, anyone doing computer science? Or anyone staying at Ewen Henderson Court?
Reply 92
Do we have to book in places for events? I havent done anything as of yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keepdreaming-
Hey, I really want to join the Athletics Club. How long are the sessions for track and field?

They are on tuesday and thursdays usually an hour to an hour and a half and I think this year they will be at 7 p.m. Also, we're starting circuit training on Fridays as well. Lot's of new things happening and we also have a new track as well that will be opening later this month.
Reply 94
Original post by andyt345
Hey guys, i'm a UCL fresher and accidentally bought a ticket wristband for week 1 (18th-25th). I'm looking to re-sell for around £25 pounds. If any of you are interested reply or private message me.

I am interested.. pm
Do we have to book in places for events? I havent done anything as of yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's me 😭😭😭 I don't even know what maths I'm doing.... I don't even know hen we need to go in for induction ffs I forgot everything drandy told me ... It'd be nice if u could help loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drandy what grades did u get and what subjects did u study ..?
Someone helpp! Forgive me im so dumb. i have been to the area a couple of times. But for my induction (history) which building is it?? There's quite a few and it's all confusing. I come from temple station and it's supposedly a 6 minute walk. Just a picture will do ;_;
Original post by pete123456josh
Drandy what grades did u get and what subjects did u study ..?

A*AD maths further maths and D in chemistry, 2,2 in STEP 1,2

Posted from TSR Mobile
A*AD maths further maths and D in chemistry, 2,2 in STEP 1,2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk what the steps are but I did Fmaths and Chem aswell loooooool
ABC, maths fmaths Chem... C4 and fp2/3 messed me :frown:(

Latest