The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Commercial Paper
Last year they were TalentQ. Think it was just a numerical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I don't suppose anyone on here has a rough idea of the cut off mark that banks expect in the online assessments?
Original post by Kiwith
I received them as soon as I submitted the application. They review it only after you complete the tests!

Same

Original post by Kiwith
Yep, Kenexa.
Same questions as spring week 2015...

Thanks a lot
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey guys, im doing my goldman application, what do they mean by 'academic transcript' - what do they want me to provide?
Original post by gsbs2
your CV...

I think it´s quite clear, your university academic transcript, results etc.

Thanks, but they ask for this in addition to my CV?
I hope this video interview fad is dropped soon. Can see obvious benefits from a resourcing perspective but it's so weird not having someone to interact with when you're interviewing
Original post by cleverboy12
Hey guys, im doing my goldman application, what do they mean by 'academic transcript' - what do they want me to provide?

I'd assume they want a copy of your transcript with your grades so far. You can request a copy from your uni department
Original post by gsbs2
the CV part was a joke.

They want your unit transcript, but it´s not compulsory, at least not in my app.

what is a unit transcript? my university doesn't provide me with any document showing my results,
Ya guys know if there can be ACs in October ?
Anyone know the pass mark for MS S&T numerical? I reckon I got 14/15 out of 18 so feeling a bit gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile
For pre-university qualifications, did you put your GCSEs after your a levels? because that seems so long to list them all
Original post by StevenGRogers
I hope this video interview fad is dropped soon. Can see obvious benefits from a resourcing perspective but it's so weird not having someone to interact with when you're interviewing

I failed all of them last year hahahaha they are awful
Original post by dasu95
Anyone know the pass mark for MS S&T numerical? I reckon I got 14/15 out of 18 so feeling a bit gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile

15/18 is 83%.. Defo a pass
Original post by TheParham
15/18 is 83%.. Defo a pass

Ahh okay cheers man.. I thought they expected close to perfection

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Ahh okay cheers man.. I thought they expected close to perfection

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I saw somewhere on this thread that you'd be instantly rejected if you failed anyway (although I could be completely wrong, anyone feel more than free to correct me!) so it'll be fine I'm sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gsbs2
the CV part was a joke.

They want your uni transcript, but it´s not compulsory, at least not in my app.

HAHA
Original post by apriori1234
I think I saw somewhere on this thread that you'd be instantly rejected if you failed anyway (although I could be completely wrong, anyone feel more than free to correct me!) so it'll be fine I'm sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will need probably 13/18 to pass. But if you want to stand out you need to get 17 at the very minimum :/. Even i messed up with the MS one. I reckon I got 14-16.
When are most banks finished recruiting for summer?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1217
If on the job role description it doesn't ask for minimum ucas points is safe to assume they don't care? I'm asking specifically for finance graduate roles. I got BCC for A-levels.
Original post by e^x
If on the job role description it doesn't ask for minimum ucas points is safe to assume they don't care? I'm asking specifically for finance graduate roles. I got BCC for A-levels.

Which bank?

Posted from TSR Mobile
is industrial placement same as off-cycle internship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending