Reply 40
Original post by Twinpeaks
My post regarding Death Note has nothing to do with this I presume? :ahee:

which post???
Original post by I am Kira
I heard season 2 sucks:frown:
I've watched hunterxhunter haven't finished it
Watched naruto as a kid but too much filler and unending story:tongue:

I have heard so many good things about Hunter x Hunter but i have yet to watch it.The only shounen Im watching atm is one Piece and its really good:biggrin: !
I heard Naruto has too many fillers and I remember during my childhood everyone hyping it up,so I have avoided it for some reason:s-smilie:.
Season 2 of tokyo Ghoul is not as good as the first and they deviate from the manga.But the fight scene between Arima and the Owl is pretty good though:h:.You should read the manga of it,Im reading the latest chapters and the twists are REALLY GOOD:tongue::wink:.
which post???

Nvm then
People who watch animé aren't weird. Weeaboos who think that they're now Japanese and become obsessed with the people and think that Japan is some utopia where nothing bad happens because they watch animé are, though.

Spoiler

Probs because of things like this
Original post by Miss.Unknow

Spoiler

Probs because of things like this

What shows is this ?
Original post by Kiritsugu
Haha, yeah I agree. Oh and I would definitely add HxH 2011 to the list. But for people that are just starting, I want to give them the very best (not saying that HxH2011 isn't part of the very best) but also something that isn't too long.
:angelwings:

fair enough:biggrin:
EDIT: have you watched steins;gate? Definitely should at that one at least,and its shorter than death note :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Still waiting on u to pm me:frown:

U pm me lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
try watching boku no pico. its criticizes the modern interdependence between adults and young people .In it theres metaphors for how adults are still young, and how young people can be precocious. theres also allusions to Carl Jung and Freud so if you do psychology you'll love it. Think Holden-esque characters but japanese. Absolutely marvelous. Remember its called BOKU NO PICO
Anime has spread worldwide; even better that the episodes are translated into various languages, both sub and dub for different countries. Pretty remarkable since that's not possible with western television!

Beneficial both economically and socially - something people tend to neglect. By socially I'm thinking of more: If you are visiting different countries you are more likely to find a person who says they have watched attack on titan than pretty little liars!

Sometimes people dont like anime because they refuse to be socially accepting of other cultures, they might deny it but it is probably because they dont realise it when labelling anime as cartoons.

^I sound so deep lol I'm really not dw xD :wink:
Can't deny the more anime I watch the weirder I become tbh.

but man you can't beat a 10/10 anime

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Can't deny the more anime I watch the weirder I become tbh.

but man you can't beat a 10/10 anime

thats more of a 9/10 anime :tongue:
I like anime ! And I'm normal :dontknow: I mean I'm not socially awkward or anything - I'm a total extrovert and actually pretty popular everywhere because I talk to everyone lol -

I think people might find anime watchers weird because sometimes (well, most of the time I believe) they're socially awkward or too geeky Idk. But we're not all like that xD
(edited 7 years ago)
I watch a lot of anime but I get why people say this, like when I went to the anime society when I went uni to find new content, the place was full of weirdos lol

I also find it odd there that there are so few white guys who watch it, the only people who I know who still watch anime are black and Asian
Original post by LifeIsFine
fair enough:biggrin:
EDIT: have you watched steins;gate? Definitely should at that one at least,and its shorter than death note :wink:

Delving through the depths of madness and exquisite chaos, Steins;Gate unravels the shackles of time and friendship - I've watched that show and I can't wait for Steins;Gate Zero.

It's so coooool Sonuvabich!

[video="youtube;1Bf0aYBk0OQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bf0aYBk0OQ[/video]

Original post by Kiritsugu
Delving through the depths of madness and exquisite chaos, Steins;Gate unravels the shackles of time and friendship - I've watched that show and I can't wait for Steins;Gate Zero.

It's so coooool Sonuvabich!

[video="youtube;1Bf0aYBk0OQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bf0aYBk0OQ[/video]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
It's ****ing stupid and gay
between anime and cartoons is a whole another lvl . we can call them weird cause they dont know what anime really is. i dont watch all types of anime but i watched Fairy tail . Hunter x Hunter . Sword art Online. One Peace. Death Note. Dragon ball . DBZ.DBS. Dragon ball GT. Attack on titans. OverLord. etc those are awesome
Original post by ZerefDragneel
between anime and cartoons is a whole another lvl . we can call them weird cause they dont know what anime really is. i dont watch all types of anime but i watched Fairy tail . Hunter x Hunter . Sword art Online. One Peace. Death Note. Dragon ball . DBZ.DBS. Dragon ball GT. Attack on titans. OverLord. etc those are awesome

One cartoon I've watched recently that is super freaking good (considering I'm an anime fan) is Rick and Morty. Totally recommended.
People associate anime as two things. (Commonly anyway.)

One is a cartoon, which they have experienced when they were little, so they think that people watching anime have a young mind or are weird.

Another is about sex and stuff. They think that the people watching the stuff are weird and maybe perverted. (Mostly think this due to the sexual noises and the common physics and revealing clothing.)

I like anime because it does not have the rules of real life and it is all down to the imagination.

Latest