The Student Room Group

Funny tinder stories

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hugs31
Because she used 'Splash' but nothing happened?

Pretty much, I can't find the relevant clip... but if you've ever seen a magikarp attempt splash on land... you can imagine what she was like....
Reply 41
Did you still pick up the tab? :colonhash:
Original post by L'absurde
Did you still pick up the tab? :colonhash:

Nah, they both paid for themselves. :wink:
One of my friends and her gf actually met on Tinder and they're still together a year and a half later.

It's funny because I got the impression finding a relationship on Tinder was really rare.
I've had an accidental tinder date before. I was at Marleybone station and waiting for my train and this guy comes up to me and is like hey I recognise you from tinder we matched! Both our trains weren't leaving for another half hour so we just went to get a coffee
One of my friends is quite sexually promiscuous and slept with two people on tinder in one night (went to one guys house, slept with him, then as soon as she's on the bus when she leaves his house, she went back on tinder again and found another match to spend the night with)
Reply 45
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
One of my friends and her gf actually met on Tinder and they're still together a year and a half later.

It's funny because I got the impression finding a relationship on Tinder was really rare.

Yeah but they're girls...
LMAO at the fact that some people are so insecure they need to make 20 posts about how they've had sex and justify it by saying 'they're grown ups blah blah'. Just lol.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I've had an accidental tinder date before. I was at Marleybone station and waiting for my train and this guy comes up to me and is like hey I recognise you from tinder we matched! Both our trains weren't leaving for another half hour so we just went to get a coffee
One of my friends is quite sexually promiscuous and slept with two people on tinder in one night (went to one guys house, slept with him, then as soon as she's on the bus when she leaves his house, she went back on tinder again and found another match to spend the night with)

YESSSS
Reply 48
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

I've not even had so much of a nibble on tinder, joined it at the end of May. Just gonna uninstall it soon I reckon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RealThings
SHE LIKES HAVING SEX WITH MANY PEOPLE. MAKING HER A WHORE.
i am grown up and i didnt say i have a problem with it anywhere. just saying what she is. she probably knows already. so shes given up trying to have some dignity

In your mind, if guy has sex with many people is he whore? And would you claim he has no dignity?
Original post by lissy14
in your mind, if guy has sex with many people is he whore? And would you claim he has no dignity?

no obviously not because for men its different. We all know that and we all learn that at like 15 years old.
Original post by YeahhhBaby
no obviously not because for men its different. We all know that and we all learn that at like 15 years old.

Why is it different for men? Please explain the reasons that men get to live by a different set of standards because I seem to have missed learning that when I was 15.
Original post by Andy98
I've not even had so much of a nibble on tinder, joined it at the end of May. Just gonna uninstall it soon I reckon

Posted from TSR Mobile

You ain't the only one buddy. :tongue:
Reply 53
I had an accidental meet up with one of my matches in a club, I had to open up my Tinder and let him find himself since I didn't believe him when he approached me, which was awkward because he had to scroll through quite a few.

The only actual date I agreed to was awkward as **** because the guy looked completely different from his photo, made me show him around the city and then we sat in a bar drinking until the end of it. Then when he was about to go inside the train station he went to kiss me but I dodged for the hug, he followed this up after leaving by sending me 20 messages going on about how he didn't understand, how we could be so good, that I should give him another chance etc. I eventually had to block him because of how much he was harassing me, so I had a lucky escape there I guess.
Original post by liloux
The only actual date I agreed to was awkward as **** because the guy looked completely different from his photo, made me show him around the city and then we sat in a bar drinking until the end of it. Then when he was about to go inside the train station he went to kiss me but I dodged for the hug, he followed this up after leaving by sending me 20 messages going on about how he didn't understand, how we could be so good, that I should give him another chance etc. I eventually had to block him because of how much he was harassing me, so I had a lucky escape there I guess.

That's awkward as hell. =/
Reply 55
Tinder just seems to be filled with girls who have mental problems. All I seem to find is girls with anxiety, depression or OCD. Is there something in the water here or am I doing tinder wrong haha!
Original post by SJD1992
Tinder just seems to be filled with girls who have mental problems. All I seem to find is girls with anxiety, depression or OCD. Is there something in the water here or am I doing tinder wrong haha!

You get all sorts on Tinder. :tongue:
I met a girl on Tinder and she turned out to be disgusting. We smoked and then I slept on the floor and went to work the next day lol
Reply 58
Woo!
Original post by RealThings
You should have ****ed the slut. 'Had some fun' isn't good enough

Nah we were too close in locational proximity for that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending