The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Duncreggan Student Village 2016 / 2017 (Magee)

Just got my offer of accomodation and was wondering where everyone else is staying! I'm in 11b 😄

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ill be in 14 a!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Can anyone help me? Where would I get a student ID from to register for accommodation?
Reply 3
Gonna be in Block 16 myself.Also Luciharri you should of got an e-mail from UCAS I believe, If not ring the accommodation services.
Reply 4
Thank you Enjoí I got sorted! I unfortunately wont find out untill I get my results! Just a waiting game now!
Reply 5
I haven't had any email since I got my place today, should I ring them asap?
Reply 6
hey thinking of applying to live here this year, any reviews of what its like?? Also any idea where I can find out my student ID?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Caoimhe09
hey thinking of applying to live here this year, any reviews of what its like?? Also any idea where I can find out my student ID?

I was wondering this myself, as my email said before I can get my keys I need to send passport photos with the student ID on the back lol if you find out will you let me know please?
Reply 8
I rang them and asked for my Student ID and they sent me an email with it like two minutes after ringing them. I applied to halls there on Wednesday, and still no word back yet 😞
Reply 9
Did you ring the uni or the accomodation place? Hopefully youll hear back soon!
028 7167 5757 There's the number there it's the accommodation
028 7167 5757 There's the number there it's the accommodation

Okay thank you very much Caoimhe09! What are you going to be studying?
Business Information Systems. What are you studying?
Business Information Systems. What are you studying?

That sounds interesting! I'm going to be studying Cinematic Arts! What school did you go to?
St Pauls in Bessbrook, you?
St Pauls in Bessbrook, you?

FortHill in Lisburn 🙈 let us know how you get on when the accomodation reply to you and good luck!
Reply 16
Still waiting on accomodation to come back to me😕 Anyone studying music with drama?
Original post by LumosFox
Still waiting on accomodation to come back to me😕 Anyone studying music with drama?

Hopefully they get back to you soon! If your worried i would them tomorrow :-) im studying cinematic arts! I dont know anyone studying music with drama unfortunately!
Reply 18
Original post by Luciharri
Hopefully they get back to you soon! If your worried i would them tomorrow :-) im studying cinematic arts! I dont know anyone studying music with drama unfortunately!

Still heard nothing... I've a B&B holding a room for freshers week (unless I get in, then halls for me! :P ) so here's hoping I'll find out soon!
I'm waiting to be allocated still as well, really hope I get a place in the halls because i'm not sure what i'd do if I didn't

Quick Reply

Latest