The Student Room Group

What is going on between us!!!(no homophobia)

so i'm a 16 year old girl and go to an all girl school... i had been talking to this girl for 2 years.. i liked her and so decided to ask her out.. i got scared of rejection and said i was kidding it was just a prank... now it seems like she is flirting me... she told my best friends she wanted me to ask to her prom... and she always makes it seem like we are dating.. but when people adress it she goes "ewww i'm straight" at the same time she got mad when i got a boyfriend.. and stopped talking to me... now i've broken up with him she is all of a sudden talking to me again... i don't know what to do... please help
Original post by woooooo
so i'm a 16 year old girl and go to an all girl school... i had been talking to this girl for 2 years.. i liked her and so decided to ask her out.. i got scared of rejection and said i was kidding it was just a prank... now it seems like she is flirting me... she told my best friends she wanted me to ask to her prom... and she always makes it seem like we are dating.. but when people adress it she goes "ewww i'm straight" at the same time she got mad when i got a boyfriend.. and stopped talking to me... now i've broken up with him she is all of a sudden talking to me again... i don't know what to do... please help

Hey I would suggest trying to tea to her and having a conversation about it , this helps as to state your feeling to one another . However I understand why you may be in a dilemma to talking to her or on what to do because she stated that and got angry on you having a boyfriend who you have now broken up with .
I just think you should lay out all your cards on the table .it really helps :wink:
She doesn't sound straight at all.
Reply 3
Original post by woooooo

She's clearly in to you.
She likes you
Reply 5
Original post by redrob5
She's clearly in to you.

so do i ask her out or wait?
Ah, I hate when that happens. It sounds like she has a thing for you, but also doesn't want to really address her sexuality - at least publicly enough to date you. If you decide to keep seeing where it goes, go slowly. Flirt with her and like touch her arm and stuff when you talk. Go out for coffee or for food just you two. See how it goes and just play off her reactions to things. If she starts pulling away and getting a little weird, slow down. I hope this all works out :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Ah, I hate when that happens. It sounds like she has a thing for you, but also doesn't want to really address her sexuality - at least publicly enough to date you. If you decide to keep seeing where it goes, go slowly. Flirt with her and like touch her arm and stuff when you talk. Go out for coffee or for food just you two. See how it goes and just play off her reactions to things. If she starts pulling away and getting a little weird, slow down. I hope this all works out :smile:

thank you it does help:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending