The Student Room Group

AMA I'm an atheist

Hello people
i am am an atheestt. I have a photo frame with a protrait of Dawkins next to my bed. He has contributed to works in evolution - this means god cannot exist and all religion is evil
I love science and am an atheest. This means i am triggered upon hearing the discussion of religion. I'm also vegan and identify as an apache attack chopper

Ask away!!! AMA

NB: to confirm i am not an atheist but an atheest.. TSR mods keep changing this - oh whatever happened to freedom of speech; i thought it only existed to make and justify offensive comments towards religion.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

bait
Original post by starwarsjedi123
Hello peoplee
i am am an atheest. I have a photo frame with a protrait of Dawkins next to my bed. He has contributed to works in evolution - this means god cannot exist and all religion is evil
I love science and am an atheest. This means i am triggered upon hearing the discussion of religion. I'm also vegan and identify as an apache attack chopper

Ask away!!! AMA

Why don't we see the evolution of monkeys to humans?? mr smarty pants

I thought thats what "atheests" believe in. correct me if wrong.
Reply 3
What's the difference between an atheist and an atheest?
Original post by UWS
What's the difference between an atheist and an atheest?

An atheist is a person who doesnt believe in the existence of a higher deity.
On the other hand, we have militant atheists AKA atheeeeeeeeeests who are extremely arrogant and patronizing towards people of faith and believe in some evil religious- conspiracy.
Original post by Desi_Scotsman
Why don't we see the evolution of monkeys to humans?? mr smarty pants

I thought thats what "atheests" believe in. correct me if wrong.

but evolution means all religions are false hence god cant exist.
You're a what?
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
bait

bait? Such a word has several meanings
Original post by Vividly clear
You're a what?

an atheest
bait? Such a word has several meanings

Nice try Mr. Fisherman
Nice try Mr. Fisherman

Well 'bait' is also a term that was popularized in the UK grime scene/ attempt at rap
Well 'bait' is also a term that was popularized in the UK grime scene/ attempt at rap

Hook, line and you almost had me.
Hook, line and you almost had me.

out of curiosity if i told you i sell some smoked salmon at £5/kg, would you perhaps be interested?
Hello peoplee
i am am an atheest.
Ask away!!! AMA

Take this L.
Original post by Anonymous
Take this L.

Sorry but i do not quite understand your comment. Please do elaborate
out of curiosity if i told you i sell some smoked salmon at £5/kg, would you perhaps be interested?

There comes a point where the price is too low and I suspect dubious quality. The smoked salmon I usually buy is upwards of £20-25/kg so I will have to pass on that one. Now, a whole salmon at that rate is also dubious... What's your sources and are you a registered fishmonger?
There comes a point where the price is too low and I suspect dubious quality. The smoked salmon I usually buy is upwards of £20-25/kg so I will have to pass on that one. Now, a whole salmon at that rate is also dubious... What's your sources and are you a registered fishmonger?

hey enough questions about my formal/informal career choices. The most important issue that transcends all other choices is the fact that i am an atheest.

But i have a pond in my back garden where i fish everyday
hey enough questions about my formal/informal career choices. The most important issue that transcends all other choices is the fact that i am an atheest.

But i have a pond in my back garden where i fish everyday

Hmm... send pics and I might consider it.
Hmm... send pics and I might consider it.

sure just post your number i'll MMS them. Or you could give me your address and i could come in person as a salesman to sell you this great smoked fish - you simply cannot refuse this offer
It's ok. I still love you.

Quick Reply

Latest