The Student Room Group

Do people still have sex when they're fat and 40?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
well, that was why I made this thread in case some people could have an answer for this question I had. I was going to say "Chill-out slut" but I dont think TSR allows that.. oh... wait ... i just said it.

You thought asking a forum of mostly student virgins if people who are 40 and fat have sex? And then why? Seems legit

Got me right in the feels there, a stranger called me a slut!!!! :frown:
Original post by !!mentor!!
#triggered
Do you need a 'safe space' now?

Come on, little buddy. This way...
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
*****************************************************************************************************
Safe space for philosonazis
WARNING: Sudden movements may result in philosonazis suffering PTSD
*****************************************************************************************************
| |
| :frown: "This is my safe space. There are many like it but this one is mine." |
| |
| :colonhash: "Does 'meaning' mean anything?" |
| :zomg:"Sh1t. I can't do anything with a philosophy degree." |
| |
| |
| :afraid:"My PTSD now has PTSD" |
| |
| |
| |
| :colonhash:"Hmm..Looks like STEM triggered him" :woo: |

lol did you bother typing all that? And no you dinnae trigger mae PTSD. I just dont want to go off topic here on another thread. You've been dealt with once and, for your own sanity, I suggest you **** off and let it slide before things get worse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Goaded
You thought asking a forum of mostly student virgins if people who are 40 and fat have sex? And then why? Seems legit

Got me right in the feels there, a stranger called me a slut!!!! :frown:

You never know, I though maybe some psychology students could show me a link or something about this issue. I have always genuinely been interested to know whether people still have sex at that stage of their relationship, and you cant ask anyone that question. It's always worth trying you know.
I tried having sex with people I wasnt attracted to a couple of times when I was desperate (or drunk) and it was bad. I mean I couldnt do it. Couldnt finish.
I have always been interested how do couples manage their sexual needs when they are no longer attracted to each other. At one point, they put on a lot of wait. Don't look after themselves. Don't shave. Don't wear make up etc. Obviously, when youre 65 then you dont need sex but at 40-45 I think both sexes are still sexually active.
After say, 15 years being married, 2 kids and loads of investment in their relationship, I am sure they are not going to just leave to have sex. I have genuinely always wondered about this and of course you can't ask them. So do you happen to know anything about this? An article? A study or something that you can send the link to me? Many thanks.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you too may one day become fat and ugly? Let's hope that by the time you're in your 40s, your personality will be nice enough for your future spouse to want to have sex with you.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Have you ever considered the possibility that you too may one day become fat and ugly? Let's hope that by the time you're in your 40s, your personality will be nice enough for your future spouse to want to have sex with you.

That's exactly why I'm worried. I mean I'm already ugly and short, but not fat yet. And I do look after myself. I fear this outlook in my life. Having to stay in a relationship that is not maintained, sexless and without passion. I just want to know if it could and does get as bleak as I imagine it. I have seen people who've not talked to their dad for 4 years. Of course he is a total ****** little **** who does such a thing but that aside, did the father just desert his family because her wife got fat and old?
lol did you bother typing all that? And no you dinnae trigger mae PTSD. I just dont want to go off topic here on another thread. You've been dealt with once and, for your own sanity, I suggest you **** off and let it slide before things get worse.

LOL. Did you just ask whether I bothered typing all that? LOL

Just wondering why you would start a thread when i've shown on previous thread that you're not suited for braining much. LOL

I just think it's better to let these good TSR'ians think you are an Idiot than for you to make a thread and prove it. LOL

Spoiler

That's exactly why I'm worried. I mean I'm already ugly and short, but not fat yet. And I do look after myself. I fear this outlook in my life. Having to stay in a relationship that is not maintained, sexless and without passion. I just want to know if it could and does get as bleak as I imagine it. I have seen people who've not talked to their dad for 4 years. Of course he is a total ****** little **** who does such a thing but that aside, did the father just desert his family because her wife got fat and old?

It won't be a problem - and don't be so hard on yourself just yet. You'll have plenty of time to do that when you're 40.

Just kidding. When you've been together with someone for so long, you don't care about stuff like this anymore.

And btw, we're not in the middle ages anymore. You're not considered old in your 40s.

Ha. The only way you'll get laid is if you make your way up a chicken's a$$ and wait.
You **** the babysitter obviously.

:colonhash:
LOL. Did you just ask whether I bothered typing all that? LOL

Just wondering why you would start a thread when i've shown on previous thread that you're not suited for braining much. LOL

I just think it's better to let these good TSR'ians think you are an Idiot than for you to make a thread and prove it. LOL

Spoiler

I tried braining with you at first but then I gathered there's no point so I should rather just have some fun messing with you. I wish you failed in reasoning with me just like your dad's condom but you didnt even give it a try.
Reply 30
close their eyes and think of someone else

thats how most people have been doing it for centuries

when you're fat yourself you're not really in a position to be fussy and demand someone thin and goodlooking. so either pay for sex or sleep with your fat wife
It won't be a problem - and don't be so hard on yourself just yet. You'll have plenty of time to do that when you're 40.

Just kidding. When you've been together with someone for so long, you don't care about stuff like this anymore.

And btw, we're not in the middle ages anymore. You're not considered old in your 40s.

I know you're not old at that age but not many need sex in their 50s I guess so I gathered sex should be an issue at that age. I don't know, I have so many girl friends that I absolutely adore their character and mindset but I don't feel sexually attracted to them. Maybe for me sexual attraction is only at the physical level, maybe it will change when I grow older (I'm 22). I hope it will.
(edited 7 years ago)
I know you're not old at that age but not many need sex in their 50s I guess so I gathered sex should be an issue at that age. I don't know, I have so many girl friends that I absolutely adore their character and mindset but I don't feel sexually attracted to them. Maybe for me sexual attraction is only at the physical level, maybe it will change when I grow older (I'm 22). I hope it will.

Like I've told you, mate. It depends on the feelings you and your wife have for each other.

If you're having sex with a prostitute and you're a balding 40-year-old, then no, he may not find you attractive.

If you're having sex with your wife, whom you've known and loved for, say, 15 years, you're both going to feel attracted to each other.

And what do you mean they 'don't need sex'? If this were true, the question you asked would have no point whatsoever.
Original post by ELVsLP
close their eyes and think of someone else

thats how most people have been doing it for centuries

when you're fat yourself you're not really in a position to be fussy and demand someone thin and goodlooking. so either pay for sex or sleep with your fat wife

That should be really sad to have to enter such state of despair then. Besides I'd never pay for sex when I am committed to someone.
Like I've told you, mate. It depends on the feelings you and your wife have for each other.

If you're having sex with a prostitute and you're a balding 40-year-old, then no, he may not find you attractive.

If you're having sex with your wife, whom you've known and loved for, say, 15 years, you're both going to feel attracted to each other.

And what do you mean they 'don't need sex'? If this were true, the question you asked would have no point whatsoever.

I meant that when you're 50/55 yrs and older then you don't really have sexual needs. It should be fairy easy to maintain a relationship with no sex but in your 40s you are still a sexual person. What was confusing about it?
I meant that when you're 50/55 yrs and older then you don't really have sexual needs. It should be fairy easy to maintain a relationship with no sex but in your 40s you are still a sexual person. What was confusing about it?

I was talking about the fact that not having any sexual needs at all would cancel out the need for your question. If you don't have any sexual needs, you're obviously not going to have a problem with the attractiveness, or lack thereof, of your wife.
I tried braining with you at first but then I gathered there's no point so I should rather just have some fun messing with you.

Yep. You did try. Had you undertaken a STEM subject you could've developed you critical thinking to mount a challange.

I wish you failed in reasoning with me

You can wish all you want but i'll never fail in reasoning (thank you STEM).

just like your dad's condom but you didnt even give it a try.

Oh yeah, by the way, my dad said he would like his condom back when you've coughed it back up.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I was talking about the fact that not having any sexual needs at all would cancel out the need for your question. If you don't have any sexual needs, you're obviously not going to have a problem with the attractiveness, or lack thereof, of your wife.

Yes but when you in your mid 50s, what about before that? That's what I meant. If you marry someone at say 30, that's 20+ years of being sexually active.

Oh yeah, by the way, my dad said he would like his condom back when you've coughed it back up.

Spoiler

He needs a failed condom back? You see, that's why that condom failed in the first place. Tell your dad that he can not re-use condoms otherwise unfortunate mistakes like you will happen again.
He needs a failed condom back? You see, that's why that condom failed in the first place. Tell your dad that he can not re-use condoms otherwise unfortunate mistakes like you will happen again.

It was used when you choked on it though.

I said to him that's not true! Trotsky has deep throated enough guys (to get himself through philosophy school) to avoid choking. Boy, was I embarrassed when I found out you did.

Quick Reply

Latest