The Student Room Group

Are the majority of young guys sex crazed freaks?!

I'm 20 and I'm losing hope. Guy after guy they've all been the same. They just want me for sex! My mates have managed to find guys who are actually interested in sincere and long term relationships yet every guy that has ever approached me or been interested in me only wanted to bang me! It's so frustrating. I'm so sick of it and just want to be loved.

I know that a lot of girls my age get a huge kick and ego boost out of guys sexually admiring them like their sexual objects and pieces of meat, but it genuinely makes me feel sick!

When I find out that a guy is obsessed with my looks and body and keeps talking about sex I feel ill. I really don't understand how some females actually enjoy that. I know that this is coming across as more of a rant but seriously, has anyone else experienced similar? I must also note that I don't put out early, so that isn't why I keep attracting these men who only seem to communicate in the "sex" language with their dicks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
they're sexual objects*
Hi. Will you do the sex with me?
Yes, we are.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 20 and I'm losing hope. Guy after guy they've all been the same. They just want me for sex! My mates have managed to find guys who are actually interested in sincere and long term relationships yet every guy that has ever approached me or been interested in me only wanted to bang me! It's so frustrating. I'm so sick of it and just want to be loved.

I know that a lot of girls my age get a huge kick and ego boost out of guys sexually admiring them like their sexual objects and pieces of meat, but it genuinely makes me feel sick!

When I find out that a guy is obsessed with my looks and body and keeps talking about sex I feel ill. I really don't understand how some females actually enjoy that. I know that this is coming across as more of a rant but seriously, has anyone else experienced similar? I must also note that I don't put out early, so that isn't why I keep attracting these men who only seem to communicate in the "sex" language with their dicks!
Your personality isn't great enough to attract guys who are mature enough(in their head) and past their hyped hormones of "wanting sex" Accept it and deal with it, you are clearly at fault.
Well a lot of guys are like that unfortunately.
I can assure you that were not all like that, im most certainly not! I don't see sex as anything other than a passionate activity (I've never done it before but that's how I see it).
Love is more important and that's what i look for in a girl, whether or not they'd be compatible with me. I'd love them for who they are and would be like your friends bf's!
Seems that I can't find a girl who doesn't want to be abused though. (I'm 18 and male if that helps at all)

But I'm sorry to hear you keep attracting all these jerks! I'm not sure what to suggest I'm afraid.
But I can assure you that there is a guy out there waiting for you! It won't be long before you find him! :smile:
Guaranteed!
You sound like such a genuine girl and any guy would be lucky to have you!
Your personality isn't great enough to attract guys who are mature enough(in their head) and past their hyped hormones of "wanting sex" Accept it and deal with it, you are clearly at fault.

:eek: lol
Reply 7

It's a natural part of the human experience. dive in, i would! And if you think you are a 9 or a 10, shoot high? What's the worst can happen??
Reply 8
LMAO. I got a Private message saying 'can I c** on your face' and then I see this thread. :rofl:
Reply 9
I'm feeling the same right now. I have a few close guy friends who aren't like that, but all the ones who are asking me out all have sex on their minds. It's frustrating because I don't feel like I can relax and get to know them properly, so there is zero chance of anything developing :frown: I don't mind being sexually admired at all, in fact I think it's great, but for me the connection and feelings have to come first
Original post by Saba XD
LMAO. I got a Private message saying 'can I c** on your face' and then I see this thread. :rofl:

Sorry for sending that to you, I...I don't know what I was thinking :facepalm2:
fyi I didnt actually send that lol
Original post by 0to100
Sorry for sending that to you, I...I don't know what I was thinking :facepalm2:

Original post by 0to100
fyi I didnt actually send that lol

I am aware.
Testosterone
I'm going through the same situation as you, however I'm younger. It's really annoying and off putting. Just remember not every guys are like that and they probably will mature by the age of 33.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bikiniikilll
I'm going through the same situation as you, however I'm younger. It's really annoying and off putting. Just remember not every guys are like that and they probably will mature by the age of 33.

Posted from TSR Mobile

After their testosterone levels drop.

Tbh iv'e given up on trying to understand what goes through a girls head. In general, girls like to moan that they can't find a 'nice' 'genuine' guy thats going to love them; yet they love to fall into the trap of choosing the 'bad boy'. The tears begin and a vicious circle forms.

If i were you, i'd be happy that you currently have no guy instead of one thats going to **** you over. If you look at it like that; you're already halfway there.
You're only 20, still plenty of time to find a decent guy :tongue: There must be a lot of guys who don't just go for sex, you just haven't met them yet :wink: Just don't lose hope :h:
Meh we're all horn dogs who want nothing but sex!!!!! :u:

Original post by Saba XD

I just don't get what is wrong with some guys :facepalm2:

It's like builders wolf whistling.... has it actually ever worked in the history of mankind?
Original post by ForgetMe
You're only 20, still plenty of time to find a decent guy :tongue: There must be a lot of guys who don't just go for sex, you just haven't met them yet :wink: Just don't lose hope :h:

da*** why dont you embed
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending