The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

New student 2016 ARU Chemlsford Introduce yourself

Hey I am Jayden and I will be starting in ARU Chelmsford in September studying Paramedic Science. I am from Ireland and I am moving over with two friends who also got placed in Paramedic Science we will be living in the student village with another guy we met at the interviews. I am lucky knowing three people already so I wanted to make this thread so people can say who they are, what they are studying and where they will be living so they can hopefully make some friends before moving to Uni. Add your facebook, snapchat, twitter etc. This is only if you are studying in ARU Chemlsford
Hello! My names Georgie Keeble and I'm also studying paramedic science at the Chelmsford campus! I'll be saying in the student village Aswell. Do you know if there are any Facebook groups with our course so I can get to know a few people before I go up? I don't know anyone which is scary!! Thanks!

Original post by jayjam87
Hey I am Jayden and I will be starting in ARU Chelmsford in September studying Paramedic Science. I am from Ireland and I am moving over with two friends who also got placed in Paramedic Science we will be living in the student village with another guy we met at the interviews. I am lucky knowing three people already so I wanted to make this thread so people can say who they are, what they are studying and where they will be living so they can hopefully make some friends before moving to Uni. Add your facebook, snapchat, twitter etc. This is only if you are studying in ARU Chemlsford
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Hello! My names Georgie Keeble and I'm also studying paramedic science at the Chelmsford campus! I'll be saying in the student village Aswell. Do you know if there are any Facebook groups with our course so I can get to know a few people before I go up? I don't know anyone which is scary!!
Reply 3
Original post by Georgiekeeble
Hello! My names Georgie Keeble and I'm also studying paramedic science at the Chelmsford campus! I'll be saying in the student village Aswell. Do you know if there are any Facebook groups with our course so I can get to know a few people before I go up? I don't know anyone which is scary!!

Hey yea I'm administration for the paramedic science group add me on Facebook Jayden farrell I'm the one who goes to aru 😂😂
Original post by jayjam87
Hey yea I'm administration for the paramedic science group add me on Facebook Jayden farrell I'm the one who goes to aru 😂😂

Haha😂😂 thanks you!!
Just saying a massive welcome to all of our students joining us this September!

We're really looking forward to welcoming you to our campuses! If you have any questions about joining us, please give me a shout!

Natalie :smile:
Hello! I'm Megan and I'm starting at ARU Chelmsford too. I'll be studying Adult Nursing. I think I'm a little bit late to the party - I only just found ARU's forum on TSR. I'll also be staying in the Student Village. Might see you around campus!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending