The Student Room Group

Dropping Physics

Hello, I currently do Mathematics, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics for A level. My AS results are AAAB respectively. I would like to do a degree in maths. Would dropping Physics for A2 be advisable? I'm relatively weak in physics. I know if I drop physics, I would be able to get A*A*A* if i work hard enough.
Original post by CountyCobra
Hello, I currently do Mathematics, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics for A level. My AS results are AAAB respectively. I would like to do a degree in maths. Would dropping Physics for A2 be advisable? I'm relatively weak in physics. I know if I drop physics, I would be able to get A*A*A* if i work hard enough.

drop it your key subjects for Maths are Maths and Further Maths. It is about achieving the highest grades in 3 subjects. The higher the grades the better your chances. Quality over quantity is the motto
Original post by CountyCobra
Omg in a similar (yet worse) situation to you :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending