The Student Room Group

How do you get an A* at Maths A2???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vanilla Poison
Haha thanks man!
AS Maths: C1, C2, & S1
AS FM: FP1, M1, & M2

Woah **** lol. S1 100 UMS too. Did you just revise a lot or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chittesh14
Woah **** lol. S1 100 UMS too. Did you just revise a lot or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not so much how long you revise, but how efficiently. I struggled in stats (OCR) for literally the full year, actually found it harder to grasp than M2 for some stupid reason. I sat down a week before the exam and did all the possible questions I could get my hands on, watched how people worked through problems I struggled on and did more questions haha. A-level maths is weird, I understand why top unis use entrance exams now.
Original post by Vanilla Poison
Not so much how long you revise, but how efficiently. I struggled in stats (OCR) for literally the full year, actually found it harder to grasp than M2 for some stupid reason. I sat down a week before the exam and did all the possible questions I could get my hands on, watched how people worked through problems I struggled on and did more questions haha. A-level maths is weird, I understand why top unis use entrance exams now.

Yeah, I know but I thought you might've just banged out. It's good though, I guess I might have to start revising efficiently lol. Oh you did OCR that's different to me :O. Exam questions is key Lool they're the best. A level maths is too easy for some people lol and that's why they use entrance exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest