The Student Room Group

16 female still a virgin

Scroll to see replies

What do u mean "still a virgin"? You should be, ngl. There are more important things to worry about. Like what? Uhh... how bout your future hun? Relax yourself cuz.
as chelseadagg3r said, most of them are probably making it up.

Honestly, there is nothing to be proud of about having lost your virginity at a young age. Something to be even less proud of is actually having sex with someone you won't sustain a relationship with. It's honestly so much better and more rewarding having sex with someone that actually loves and cares for you, as cliche as it probably sounds, but you'll regret sharing such an intimate thing with someone who is ready to use you and throw you away for their own personal pleasure.

I guess the movie Don John might be a good example? The main guy just uses girls and shames them for not fulfilling his sexual fantasies, and it's a vicious cycle that damages both persons involved. You have to understand that guys (or girls) who seek sex without love have personal issues which need tending to, such as figuring themselves out. So rather than wasting away a wonderful experience for the sake of lust, try finding the right person to share that with. Better to go deep than shallow, right? :wink:
Reply 22
It didnt help when I went to a party and saw my friend on the bed on top of this dude
I need sex, 16 and male
And...? It's nothing special or unusual
Urm what most people think:
Attachment not found
Original post by Sena57.
getting really frustrated about still being a virgin getting to the point where I just want to lose it cuz people are making fun of me all the other girls in my class have already had sex, is this normal to feel like this?

You shouldn't feel like this. Sex is something you should do when YOU feel ready. Just cause everyone else is doing something doesn't mean it is right. Don't listen to them and don't let their words affect you. Plus, you are more likely to enjoy it if it's with someone you have genuine feelings for rather just to do it to lose your virginity and fit in with your friends.
16 is quite young ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you trolling? I hope you'e trolling.
If you want to lose your virginity, it's actually very easy... all you have to do is go to a club and choose a guy you like the look of (and he consents), or write about it on a forum and write back to the guys who offer you casual sex. But it might leave you feeling empty, a bit dirty or just sad because you find out that there's more to sex than the physical mechanics of it.

Or you might want to chill out, be patient, not make a big deal out of it. You might want to become friends with guys and just enjoy their company and then soon enough, one of them will want to be more than friends. Sex is more enjoyable, meaningful and safe (emotionally-speaking, not just STD or pregnancy-wise) when it's with someone you like/love and can trust.

If you're still a virgin at 18 or 21, then you can join tinder or okcupid and try and hookup with guys (only then is it a wise thing to be 'experimental' and 'easy' because at least you have some sort of maturity to deal with the problems of having casual sex).
Reply 30
Original post by YaliaV
Are you trolling? I hope you'e trolling.

shut up :mad:
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
I need sex, 16 and male

pm me
Original post by Sena57.
shut up :mad:

That's a yes then
Reply 33
Original post by Sena57.
pm me

So thirsty at 16 years old. Bloody hell. You should be focusing on your A-Levels and watching the Disney Channel.
Reply 34
Original post by YaliaV
That's a yes then

er no

Spoiler

good, don't throw it away

16 is too early imo
Why must you rush? Sex isn't going anywhere, you can do it any other time in your life. Tbh you should focus on your education for now.
You don't want to do anything you'd later regret...
Baited hard
Original post by Sena57.
pm me

No no no

Do not meet anonymous people off the internet for sex when you are 16 years old. No no no no no no no no no.

No.

Just wait for it to happen naturally with someone you're in a relationship with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending