The Student Room Group

Aerospace engineering

what university's have low entry requirements (plus any idea what they are) and any that don't require math or will except either physics or math?
Reply 1
Original post by mennadel
what university's have low entry requirements (plus any idea what they are) and any that don't require math or will except either physics or math?

Google for Aerospace engineering via a Foundation Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Define low entry requirements, and what type of aero degree are you after? E.g. aero focused, mech focused, or general (where mech and eee both make up significant proportions of the degree)
Reply 3
Original post by Helloworld_95
Define low entry requirements, and what type of aero degree are you after? E.g. aero focused, mech focused, or general (where mech and eee both make up significant proportions of the degree)

More aero or astro focused and anywhere that doesn't require all A's or A*'s
Reply 4
Original post by jneill
Google for Aerospace engineering via a Foundation Year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

looking for lower grades to try avoid a foundation degree but thank you. I know usw is (or was) EE to get into the foundation year so that's the safety net options
Reply 5
looking for lower grades to try avoid a foundation degree but thank you. I know usw is (or was) EE to get into the foundation year so that's the safety net options

OK, so what are "low" grades as far as you are concerned?

Here's Aerospace asking for BBB
http://university.which.co.uk/search/course?utf8=✓&c%5Bq%5D=aerospace&button=&c%5Bgrade_ALEVEL_0%5D=3&c%5Bgrade_ALEVEL_1%5D=3&c%5Bgrade_ALEVEL_2%5D=3&c%5Blower_points_bound%5D=108&c%5Bupper_points_bound%5D=132&c%5Bacademic_years__and__some%5D=2017&c%5Bsort_fact%5D=relevance
Reply 7
As few A's as possible and ideally no A*'s

So use that link I provided, change the grades as necessary and then check each course's entry requirements.

Although I doubt you will find any that don't require Maths A-level unless they have a Foundation Year.
Reply 8
Original post by jneill
So use that link I provided, change the grades as necessary and then check each course's entry requirements.

Although I doubt you will find any that don't require Maths A-level unless they have a Foundation Year.

Thanks for the link and yea finding one without math is hard but some will accept physics instead luckily

Quick Reply

Latest