The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Potential Introverted Warwick freshers 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chloe798
Absolutely up for a walk/ cinema trip with anyone! Will go to some fresher's events but also want to meet people by the light of day and not under the influence . :smile:

Me too!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Optimistsan98
We should make a group chat. So we can get to know each other lol😆

Great idea! Lets somehow do it.
Original post by TitanCream

Well if you have fb, then pm me ur account and i can add you and make a group chat

I would totally be up for chatting with other people starting at warwick next month, Would certainly make me feel less out of my depth when starting! For obvious reasons, I'm refraining from posting my facebook details here, but if anyone is like-minded and wants to chat, pm me on here and I'll add you on facebook :smile:
Reply 84
Hi guys! I'm going to be studying Biochemistry and although I do like going out sometimes, I don't like getting drunk or anything like that. I'm also fairly nervous about meeting new people.
Ok guys lol i have started making the group chat. Just tell lemme know via some medium if u wanna be added
Guys there's now officially a group chat pm me your fb and i will add you.
Original post by 420Ghost96
Guys there's now officially a group chat pm me your fb and i will add you.

Awesome! Pm me!
Hi could i please be added to this Facebook group? :smile:
Is anyone here going to be living in Heronbank? (I am a fellow non-drinking introvert!)
Original post by james71953
Is anyone here going to be living in Heronbank? (I am a fellow non-drinking introvert!)

I got Heronbank. I don't like parties and noise but I do enjoy drinking alone though:smile:
Anyone got cryfield?
Original post by Menoetius1
Anyone got cryfield?

Not me, but if you have Cryfield and want to swap.. let me know please :biggrin:
Wtf was this thread made specifically for me? XD
I got whitefields - honestly the friendliest bunch of people I've met yet.

we're also the people responsible for #SaveNigel (the campaign to get Nigel from law to transfer out of rootes :wink: )

and the phrase "Rooted" xD

we've allready got non-drinking social plans etc, planning a weekly social night to play board games and other things such as the resistance, coup, werewolf, avalon, etc. Anyone will be welcome :wink:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Wtf was this thread made specifically for me? XD

Maybe...
Original post by james71953

No in westwood...but pm ur fb if u dont mind and i can add u to the chat
Original post by Optimistsan98
No in westwood...but pm ur fb if u dont mind and i can add u to the chat

Hey, can I also be added please? :P
Hey, can I also be added please? :P

Sure just pm me ur fb account
Original post by ikoma_chen
I got Heronbank. I don't like parties and noise but I do enjoy drinking alone though:smile:

Lol but theres a fb chat if u wanna be added. Just pm me😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending