Reply 1
Which way did he swipe?
Reply 2
What was HE looking for?
Was... he on tinder himself?

naughty naughty
Original post by Davalla
Which way did he swipe?

I don't know, I don't even want to know. I was just swiping through as I hadn't been on tinder for a while and was bored and his profile came up.
What worries me is my profile has already come up on his tinder because I haven't been on tinder for ages
Original post by Camilli
What was HE looking for?

I don't even want to know. I can't look at him properly, I keep thinking of what if he's messaging random girls on there
Reply 5
'I won't tell mum about you if you don't tell mum about me' :biggrin:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
What do I do? I'm so embarrassed I can't even face him right now. He's downstairs right now

Fam why are you looking for men so much older than yourself. You're an absolute madman. Anyway: go downstairs, laugh in his face and say "why the **** are you on tinder haha".
What do I do? I'm so embarrassed I can't even face him right now. He's downstairs right now

lol

I'm sorry but this is funny
why do you care?
my sister found my profile once - yeah, I was pretty embarrassed but in the end why does it matter?
I'm sure he must be equally embarrassed! To know you're on it he must be using it himself!

It'll probably blow over in a day or so.
Original post by sleepysnooze
why do you care?
my sister found my profile once - yeah, I was pretty embarrassed but in the end why does it matter?

Because your sister isn't your dad who's married!!!

Also, Giggity
it's 100% fine for you to be on tinder (as long as you're an adult). but why is HE on there? are your parents together?

:rofl:
Reply 13
wait.

Is your dad still with your mum?
Hahaha funniest thing I've read in ages, definitely made my night/week.
Thank you.

Just say you're using it to meet new people? If he asks that is.
Because your sister isn't your dad who's married!!!

Also, Giggity

ohhh. I assumed your father was divorced from your mother or else why would he be on it, but now I get it - sorry, I didn't understand
Original post by ANM775
wait.

Is your dad still with your mum?

Yes he is that's why I can't face him. I highly doubt he's on there to be making friends, and it's even creepier that he set his filter to include 19 year old girls. He had one of our holidays pics as his photos as well!!!
So peak :rofl:

Spoiler

Family meals will be a bit awkward from now on then eh..... :s-smilie:
Original post by I-Hate-Edexcel
Family meals will be a bit awkward from now on then eh..... :s-smilie:

''I'll be having the tart for dessert''

Latest

Trending

Trending