The Student Room Group

How many lessons do you have in college each day??

We have 4 in sixth forms but do colleges do 3 every day or would it be less each day??
(i knw this sounds dumb but im interested in knowing lol)
Our school (sixth form) has 6 lessons in a day, so 30 in a week.
Our timetables are split into week A and week B.
You'll be having between 8-14 frees depending on whether you're taking 3 or 4 subjects and depending on whether its week A or B. (week A tends to have less frees).
Reply 2
Original post by Muttski
Our school (sixth form) has 6 lessons in a day, so 30 in a week.
Our timetables are split into week A and week B.
You'll be having between 8-14 frees depending on whether you're taking 3 or 4 subjects and depending on whether its week A or B. (week A tends to have less frees).

damn...six lessons in a day
Reply 3
In Year 13 I had 3 lessons a day, with one day with no lessons. I can't remember what my timetable was like exactly for Year 12, but I didn't have any days without lessons but I think I had 3-4 lessons 4 days a week, and then 5 lessons one day a week.
Reply 4
We have 9 per fortnight per subject, so mostly 4 per day, sometimes 3, excluding assemblies etc
Only 2 a day
9:30am to 12pm then 1:15pm to 3:45pm
Reply 6
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Only 2 a day
9:30am to 12pm then 1:15pm to 3:45pm

did u only have to pick 3 subjects
Reply 7
Right now I have 2 subjects a day for 2 and a half days a week. Each one lasts 3 hours so I have one from 9am until 12pm then one from 1pm til 4pm.
Reply 8
Some days i had up to 5 where as others i had 2 maybe 3
3 days a week, think it will be 10am till 3pm
Original post by s.mo
did u only have to pick 3 subjects

Well I'm only doing one subject which is BTEC health and social care
Original post by s.mo
damn...six lessons in a day

It's not that bad. 12 of my 30 lessons are free periods. The other 18 are actual lessons. I end up with a day of no lessons (hopefully it stays the same tomorrow)
In year 12 at my sixthfrom it was:

Period 1 and 2
Period 3 and 4
Period 5 and 6

Each subject was a double lesson and free periods will depend on how many subjects you take.

At college now its different seeing as i do one subject

Quick Reply

Latest