The Student Room Group

international student applying for sixth form?

hello everyone, over a week ago, i had completed an online application to apply to a sixth form in the UK. I currently live in a British Overseas Territory, and i was just wondering how long would you expect they would give me some sort of a reply? Any help would be appreciated.
Seems a bit late to apply, term is about to start (and has started already in many schools). Where exactly did you apply?
Original post by Snufkin
Seems a bit late to apply, term is about to start (and has started already in many schools). Where exactly did you apply?

Yes, but for international students they must have another policy right? Because different countries have different systems, pm for other information, as i dont want others on here knowing. Thanks for the reply btw!!
Reply 3
Hi students, I need your help : I am mother of son, 16 years old. We live in Istanbul and we are moving to London because of my job that summer.
I learned that my son should register to the sixth form schools for 12 year. He is a student of science high school and a very succesful student in his school.
What should we do for his school registration to Sixth Form state school ? Unfortunately we can not afford him for private schools.
Many thanks for your valuable advise in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest