The Student Room Group

predicted grades

I got ACC at as level, would it be difficult get predicted ABB this year, as some people say your predicted grades generally go up and other people say it remains the same.
It depends on your school's policy and your relationship with your teachers. If you are a student who underperformed at AS but consistently got good grades then you could even get predicted as high as A*AA. But also some schools just predict exactly what you got, so it does vary
Reply 2
Original post by HopelessMedic
It depends on your school's policy and your relationship with your teachers. If you are a student who underperformed at AS but consistently got good grades then you could even get predicted as high as A*AA. But also some schools just predict exactly what you got, so it does vary

I was quite disappointed as I was on all A's throughout the year, I think A*AA is overly optimistic considering my results, so I was just hoping that ABB is a more realistic and fair prediction. I asked a friend who just completed A2 at my college and she said her predicated grades were a grade above her AS. So hopefully it will be obtainable. Thank you for the reply.

Quick Reply

Latest