The Student Room Group

Penis size?

Scroll to see replies

These people that make threads about their penis size and whether it's good enough, do they actually physically align a ruler next to their penis to take their measurements?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
These people that make threads about their penis size and whether it's good enough, do they actually physically align a ruler next to their penis to take their measurements?

yes guys do this.
Original post by mikkolia
My man,
Penis size does not mean anything as long as you like the girl and the feelings are mutual...
BTW the average penis size is 5.16 in the UK.
And for arguments sake let's say you had a 2 inch penis right and the girl left you for that, it shows that she wasn't the one as she didn't love you...
Plus for those who are "small" they can easily make up for it in foreplay and making out.

P.S. I'm 19 and I'm 7 inches strong I believe :smile:

Kolia

Do you mean 7 inches hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ain't a single man alive who hasn't done it. Including all the men in your family.

How do you feel about that?
Original post by Sisuphos
Ain't a single man alive who hasn't done it. Including all the men in your family.

Find the image of someone actually doing this entirely bizarre
Find the image of someone actually doing this entirely bizarre

True but how will we know how well we do in the penis dept?
Look right if you think having a big dick is great, look at this news article mate. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772275/Kenyan-s-enormous-penis-means-sex.html

I have never done this.*
Original post by TurboCretin
I have never done this.*

Doesn't have to be a ruler... You don't know how long you are?
Hillary isn't the most enticing woman in the world..... i don't blame anyone in that situation :tongue: " looks like a nurse in a mental asylum" - BoJo

10 times the average man's.... so 5 foot when erect ? maybe 3 foot when not ? Hard to believe....
(edited 7 years ago)

Nope. Never really felt the need.

I haven't ever measured as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imam of Haram
How did you measure the diameter? :rofl: Did you find the circumference and then use the formula because dat margina of error gonna be wild.

diameter is end to end sideways (measured my partners member with a measuring tape :P). circumference and gdiameter are completely different things (gcse maths and a level maths duh)

circumference is 1.8*pi so you do the maths (5.6 inches~). girth you definately need a tape measure and it is more accuate than cirumference as penses are exactly perfectly round around the shaft. asa result girt may be larger or smaller than circumference (his is around 5 and 5/8 inches girth)

chances are a lot of these guys either measure, get their partners to measure (seiously guys?!) or bull****the figures
Original post by Anonymous
chances are a lot of these guys either measure, get their partners to measure (seiously guys?!) or bull****the figures

If a guy asked me to measure his penis, I would happily tell him to stick his ruler where the sun don't shine
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Do you mean 7 inches hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant what I said :biggrin:
Reply 56
It's a tumour that made it really big. As it stands, the man with longest penis apparently softens at 9 inches and is fully erect at 14.
Now looking at it, I'm well endowed but that's nothing to this guy, he looks like he's got a gun hiding away in his trousers.
It's too bad you have a small dick. I have a big dick. I'm not smarter or cooler because of it (even though I am smart and cool). I image searched "small penis" on Google and feel quite bad for you; I can't imagine your pain. You will have to compensate by becoming a rock star. Mick Jagger is tiny in the trouser department apparently, but he does alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 58
Your 5.5 inches which above the average of Brits from the largest survey done which shows its 5.1 inches and is also the world average.

http://www.condom-sizes.org/sex/what-does-the-uks-largest-penis-size-survey-reveal
(edited 7 years ago)
I think 5 to 6 inches is the perfect size, although more about what you do with it, your mouth and fingers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending