The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway UOL Psychology Applicants Freshers 2016

Hi guys, so if you're starting psychology at Royal Holloway this is the thread to join! Let's see if we can get to know each other before the course starts xx
Anyone else there?!?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I'm starting Psychology at Royal Holloway! I'm doing Psychology with Clinical and Mental Health. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by AliPalleee
Anyone else there?!?

Hi are you doing psych as well? Are you excited?
Reply 4
Original post by paigekmx
Hey, I'm starting Psychology at Royal Holloway! I'm doing Psychology with Clinical and Mental Health. :smile:

That's amazing. Are you excited?x
Reply 5
Hey! I'm doing psychology with clinical and cog. neuroscience :smile: I can't believe we're starting in less than two weeks omg
Reply 6
Original post by Cocopops121
That's amazing. Are you excited?x

Yeah really excited! I took a year out though so a bit nervous about getting back into education again but I'm sure it will be fine! What about yourself? X
Reply 7
Original post by dilithium
Hey! I'm doing psychology with clinical and cog. neuroscience :smile: I can't believe we're starting in less than two weeks omg

Hey! That sounds cool - I'm doing psychology with clinical and mental health. I know, it's soo soon! Are you excited / nervous?
Reply 8
Original post by paigekmx
Hey! That sounds cool - I'm doing psychology with clinical and mental health. I know, it's soo soon! Are you excited / nervous?

I was so close to choosing that course!! Somehow it's a mixture of both haha although I'm more excited than worried since it'll be a fresh start and a chance to do a subject that we're interested in ^.^ you??
Reply 9
Original post by dilithium
I was so close to choosing that course!! Somehow it's a mixture of both haha although I'm more excited than worried since it'll be a fresh start and a chance to do a subject that we're interested in ^.^ you??

Yeah completely. I've wanted to do this since I knew what psychology was so in that sense it's definitely exciting!! Are you planning on going to the crawl of duty event that they're holding???
Hey guys! I'm starting Psychology at RHUL this year too! I've had a look at the timetable and decided that I'm leaving most of the biology lectures with a migraine :smile:
Original post by yasmin_psych
Hey guys! I'm starting Psychology at RHUL this year too! I've had a look at the timetable and decided that I'm leaving most of the biology lectures with a migraine :smile:

Hahah I feel you x

Quick Reply

Latest