The Student Room Group

How to find out if a girl has a boyfriend?

There's a few girls that I've talked to & I'm interested in but I'm not sure if they have a boyfriend. Can't really tell for certain from social media either. Any ideas how I could find out so I'm not wasting my time? Many thanks :smile:
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
Reply 2
Go on any of their social media profiles and look for a picture of them with their boyfriends.
Reply 3
Ask her.
Pretty simple, there is nothing wrong with asking them
Ask :smile:
Original post by Withengar

Original post by kkboyk
Go on any of their social media profiles and look for a picture of them with their boyfriends.

Original post by UWS
Ask her.

Original post by Rock Fan
Pretty simple, there is nothing wrong with asking them

Original post by sleepinglions
Ask :smile:

^^

I'm with these guys. :biggrin:
Hmmm, I guess I could ask them but it just seems a bit too forward for me :redface:
In that case, build more rapport with them. :smile:
Reply 9
"dtf?"
"no got bf"
"oh"

sorted
Original post by Withengar

Personally too direct.

I'll try relate it wth the topic of convo e.g if you're talking about video games say 'alot of couples play it together. do you play games with your bf'

but first thing id do is check their facebook profile because my stalking skills are actually some next level ****
Ask them?
Original post by Multitalented me
There's a few girls that I've talked to & I'm interested in but I'm not sure if they have a boyfriend. Can't really tell for certain from social media either. Any ideas how I could find out so I'm not wasting my time? Many thanks :smile:

Literally say...
"Hey, do you have a boyfriend?"
(edited 7 years ago)
hire a private investigator - obviously the only logical solution.
Original post by ifyoumustlive
hire a private investigator - obviously the only logical solution.
Lol :lol:
Original post by Multitalented me

If you don't want to ask directly, say something like 'does you boyfriend _____' and then wait to see if she says 'i don't have one' or answer the question. Most girls will see right through it, but it's less daunting to say and if she does have one it can make it less awkward. Make sure the question relates to the conversation though and isn't just out of nowhere.

Quick Reply

Latest