The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm nervous for my wee mammy tomorrow. She has her theory test and she's a nervous wreck over it. Bless her :frown: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
Thanks, it just doesn't seem that way tbh
Ah ok then
I don't have any good points in life though :frown:

Okay I'll do it for you then :
- you're not bullied anymore
- you have a super job
- you're incredibly nice and honest
- you're not as shy as you used to be
- you're very popular here -> why so ? Because you're awesome !!

And even more tbh. I know sometimes life is a b!tch, I really know, and it sucks. But it always gets better and WHATEVER happens ! Trust me. Really believe my word, because last time I cried, I was so so so like you right now. And today I am much better, because things happened that made my life being a little better
So why not yours too !! Just be patient, do your best, cry if you have to/want to, but never give up. <3
I had a three day weekend so I am disappointed that it's coming to an end. Although my boss is on annual leave next week :wink:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER TRAVELLERS GET MAIL/POST, AND IF SO, WHERE DO THEY RECEIVE IT?

I've been wondering this for a while now and am yet to receive a proper answer. :emo:

Pls help with my curiosity, ty.
Original post by Fiduciam
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER TRAVELLERS GET MAIL/POST, AND IF SO, WHERE DO THEY RECEIVE IT?

I've been wondering this for a while now and am yet to receive a proper answer. :emo:

Pls help with my curiosity, ty.

No need to shout :lol:

What do you mean travellers ? As if you don't stay long in the same place ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
No need to shout :lol:

What do you mean travellers ? As if you don't stay long in the same place ?

Sorrryyyyyyyyy :emo:

Yeah, you know those people who live in caravans?
Sorrryyyyyyyyy :emo:

Yeah, you know those people who live in caravans?

I was kidding :console: :mmm:

Ohhh those ones ! Well Idk if it's the same in UK but in France there are some agencies that take care of the mails and stuff and are in charge, so they basically re send it close to where you are, considering you choose the places you want to have your mails at - they're usually shops -

Not sure about UK tho, but probably something like that as well ?
I was kidding :console: :mmm:

Ohhh those ones ! Well Idk if it's the same in UK but in France there are some agencies that take care of the mails and stuff and are in charge, so they basically re send it close to where you are, considering you choose the places you want to have your mails at - they're usually shops -

Not sure about UK tho, but probably something like that as well ?

That seems very reasonable, probably. :yes: Maybe a little long cause every time you move you'd have to let them know, it may take a while to process and you may miss mail and stuff, idk - but that answer more than satisfied my curiosity. :rofl:

Thank you! :awesome:
That seems very reasonable, probably. :yes: Maybe a little long cause every time you move you'd have to let them know, it may take a while to process and you may miss mail and stuff, idk - but that answer more than satisfied my curiosity. :rofl:

Thank you! :awesome:

Yeah sounds pretty complicated tbf ._. And assuming that You have to tell everyone that you moved out :shock:

Anyway glad it answers :lol: hope you're well :h:
Yeah sounds pretty complicated tbf ._. And assuming that You have to tell everyone that you moved out :shock:

Anyway glad it answers :lol: hope you're well :h:

Mhmmm, sounds difficult. :erm: Also apologies - I didn't know where else to post such a random thought lmao

Yeah, I'm doing v.well, thanks! :woo: Yourself?
Mhmmm, sounds difficult. :erm: Also apologies - I didn't know where else to post such a random thought lmao

Yeah, I'm doing v.well, thanks! :woo: Yourself?

Why are you apologizing this thread is here for that :lol: - we usually come here when we're triggered somehow :innocent: -

Good to hear ! Pretty good as well, ty :jive:
Restarting sixth form at a new sixth form and I'm soo nervous and anxious. Should be asleep by now..:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abirella
Restarting sixth form at a new sixth form and I'm soo nervous and anxious. Should be asleep by now..:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw your bio & saw you like Ronaldo :tongue: just wanted to say he is officially the highest rated player on fifa :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I'll do it for you then :
- you're not bullied anymore
- you have a super job
- you're incredibly nice and honest
- you're not as shy as you used to be
- you're very popular here -> why so ? Because you're awesome !!

And even more tbh. I know sometimes life is a b!tch, I really know, and it sucks. But it always gets better and WHATEVER happens ! Trust me. Really believe my word, because last time I cried, I was so so so like you right now. And today I am much better, because things happened that made my life being a little better
So why not yours too !! Just be patient, do your best, cry if you have to/want to, but never give up. <3

Aww you didn't have to Frenchie!

Awww that's so sweet! Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me! :biggrin:
:hugs: :heart:

Life can be a real b!tch at times! It sucks big time!
Well if you say so! You've never let me down yet so I have belief that this is all gonna happen!
Aww well I'm just glad that you're happy now! :yep:
I'll try to stay strong! It's people like you who keep me going! You're truely an inspiration to me! :yep:
Thankyou so much!

Anyways I must sleep now, have to get up in 7 hours.
Goodnight! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww you didn't have to Frenchie!

Awww that's so sweet! Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me! :biggrin:
:hugs: :heart:

Life can be a real b!tch at times! It sucks big time!
Well if you say so! You've never let me down yet so I have belief that this is all gonna happen!
Aww well I'm just glad that you're happy now! :yep:
I'll try to stay strong! It's people like you who keep me going! You're truely an inspiration to me! :yep:
Thankyou so much!

Anyways I must sleep now, have to get up in 7 hours.
Goodnight! :smile:

I had to because you were down and when I was you always did your very best to cheer me up. I did not forget any of that and it meant a lot to me, so that's my turn today :hugs:

I mean all of what I've written, and when you're down remember that list, and remember how much of an achievement it was when you became so .. You !! Remember when we 1st talked !! You were so different ! And look at you now omg !

I'm proud of you and you should not let life get you down. Well, actually it does not matter that much, what matters is when you decide to get up. Never forget to get up <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Why are you apologizing this thread is here for that :lol: - we usually come here when we're triggered somehow :innocent: -

Good to hear ! Pretty good as well, ty :jive:

Eh, then you won't see me around here much bc un-triggerable. :cool:

Spoiler

Great! :five:
Eh, then you won't see me around here much bc un-triggerable. :cool:Great! :five:

I see :innocent:

Spoiler

:five:
I see :innocent:

Spoiler

:five:

My post looks absolutely disgusting in your quote without spaces and stuff, js. :indiff:

Spoiler

Mypostlooksabsolutelydisgustinginyour quotewithoutspacesandstuff js. :indiff:

I'm sorry did you say something :mmm: ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm sorry did you say something :mmm: ?

Me? No, I don't talk with my mouth full. I was eating. :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler